Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be the first team to beat us in the league?

Who will be the first to defeat us in the league?

• Wolves

Votes: 32 11.6%
  • Bolton

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Bristol

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Preston

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Reading

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Sheff Wed

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • MK Dons

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Burnley

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Birmingham

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Charlton

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Derby

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • QPR

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Brentford

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Ipswich

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Wolves 2nd meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rotherham

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Undefeated for next 20 games + !!!!

Votes: 44 15.9%

• Total voters

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Tbh I'm only just starting to realise how hard to beat our team is. Earlier in the season I thought we'd come unstuck at Ipswich and then thought it would be either Reading or Wednesday.

But, actually I cant think of a game we've even come close to losing. Maybe Bristol City if a couple of key moments went against us.Them and Cardiff, both at the Amex, are the ONLY teams to Have taken a lead against us this season.

We really do have no one to fear and barring any bad misfortune or loss of form, I can only see this run continuing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burnley and Derby away look tricky fixtures, but really we just need to worry about MK Dons for now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can see us going unbeaten for 22 games ( not including Middlesbrough last season ), then going to Brentford with the half season marker looming, and losing up there.

But 1 hurdle at a time. Let's beat Birmingham next.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's amazing how optimistic that poll was, more than a third of us expected us to beat undefeated by the time of the Burnley game (not me, I thought we'd lose to Bolton)

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Delighted i was wrong, said Wednesday. Moving on, i will predict the obvious and say Derby....., i would really like to beat them on their own patch.Actually couple of mates are Brentford fans, that could be our first banana skin. Marvelous times,

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
We just need one or two top forwards and these draws would be wins. The team was set up for a win on Sunday with two attacking wingers and two forwards. This is so much better that the football under Poyet. It was strange as the media kept saying about Poyets wonderful football style.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
12 Dec. Derby to win 2-1.
Hope I am proven wrong but they are getting their act together and our run has to end somewhere.
I feel dirty. Bad fan.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can we get to Hull Away on Jan 30th ? ???

Although this is FAC 4, so maybe longer... :rock:

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
It's amazing how optimistic that poll was, more than a third of us expected us to beat undefeated by the time of the Burnley game (not me, I thought we'd lose to Bolton)

Nah, I stupidly forgot to set the poll to close after a few days. Initially the poll was heavily pessimistic with the exception of many people voting the last option as a joke, the seeming optimism came from recent votes every time this thread was bumped.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
12 Dec. Derby to win 2-1.
Hope I am proven wrong but they are getting their act together and our run has to end somewhere.
I feel dirty. Bad fan.

I know what you mean. IT is so tempting to put two and two together, as you have done, and I have thought of this as well. However, I would venture to say that literally no one on here thought that we would get through Reading, SW and Burnley away and not lose one. it really did seem too much to ask for and the odd scare aside, they managed it pretty comfortably. So, perhaps I should be more positive about Derby away.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
If the poll is still open, could somebody who hasn't yet voted put a vote in for Charlton, please?

At the moment it's the only game before Christmas with exactly zero votes, which practically guarantees that it will be the one where we slip up.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If the poll is still open, could somebody who hasn't yet voted put a vote in for Charlton, please?

At the moment it's the only game before Christmas with exactly zero votes, which practically guarantees that it will be the one where we slip up.

There are now two votes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here