Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be the first team to beat us in the league?

Who will be the first to defeat us in the league?

• Wolves

Votes: 32 11.6%
  • Bolton

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Bristol

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Preston

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Reading

Votes: 28 10.1%
  • Sheff Wed

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • MK Dons

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Burnley

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Birmingham

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Charlton

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Derby

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • QPR

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Brentford

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Ipswich

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Wolves 2nd meeting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rotherham

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Undefeated for next 20 games + !!!!

Votes: 44 15.9%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But we're also doing better than the majority of the board thought we would judging by the poll (not counting the non series answer).
Wolves was not a serious answer for many of us. I voted it to counter the bad karma caused by the OP, not because I actually thought we'd lose.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Like Washie, I'm beginning to lose sight of the funny side. Especially as I predicted were loose agenst leads.

I don't think there's much of a funny side. If anything I think it's quite arrogant to speculate who'll be the first to beat us, especially since we almost got relegated last year. I found it strange we went 1-0 down (while we were half asleep) against Cardiff only to chant that we're top at 1 each. Maybe I'm missing the banter in it all.

For all our craft we're still not smashing them in - and we haven't won in 3 - and we're not finishing teams off. Wolves, Bolton and Cardiff should all have been put to the sword. Hopefully the luckiest man in the league can get a few more off his hair.

"Leads" might beat us but at least if they do it's out the way and we don't need to think we're invincible. 36 games left.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Also can a mod please close this poll, forgot to set a time limit. Pretty certain almost nobody voted for Reading back then.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A win and a draw at home will keep us top when it comes to Reading. That will be the difficult match. Still after today anything is possible.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
I heavily optimistically voted for Burnley when I started this poll, I feel that's pretty realistic now (REMINDER: MODS PLEASE CLOSE THE POLL IF IT HASN'T ALREADY BEEN CLOSED).

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Bayern munich in two years time in the champions league final.....After all i am surprissed world beaters sheff weds didnt!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here