• Ben Roberts

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Michel Kuipers

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I like the idea of having two quality keepers competing for the jersey.

Sure beats having an inexperienced rookie who costs goals and games as back-up.

And it beats dicking about with loan signings all season (leaves more time, money and opportunity for loan strikers!).

Didn't we use four keepers in three games at one point last season? Crazy.

Roberts number one at start of season. Kuipers to win the jersey back if he can.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Kuipers is an unbelievable shot stopper. Derby away last year springs to mind. Not sure if Roberts can displace him that easily. Great to have such competition. Kuipers for me when fit. Just.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
i really don't know who to go for it's a close run thing! Can't beleive people are slating Coppell's choice of first signing considering we only had the 1 professional keeper on the books I think the keeper thing was just if not more importnat than a striker. I'm also happy that we got Roberts rather than Beasent.

Not that I'm slating Beasent but he was obviously going to be an expensive signing for us as his negoiatitons were showing.

Jimbo Jones

Jul 6, 2003
Lancaster/Brighton
I don't really mond they are both quality and could both make the divisioon2 team of ther yaer!

Can we play both together?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I can't split them to be honest, although if Kuipers could kick the ball I'd probably have him edging it.

A bit like Clemence & Shilton 25 years ago for England...............what a nice problem to have!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Got to be Roberts at the moment... although FDM is a great keeper as well...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
hehe, arsenal dont have this problem do they?lol

perhaps beasant is aiming for a move to them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here