Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be leaving?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yeah. Let's play a 34 year old who can't defend over someone who's spent the last few years playing in the Premier League.
Glad you're not the manager.
He's fine but ****ing hell, talk about getting carried away.

I'm not disagreeing about whether he should start, but a 34 year old "who can't defend", you certainly watch a different game to me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That is my view. I would have let Calderon go as he is no longer good enough in any position for the championship but then again his new contract may have been on greatly reduced wages.

Is the correct answer. Calderon wasn't good enough last season and he's not going to get any better. I really do believe it was done to appease the fans after such a difficult season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
KLL won't be allowed to go I don't think. Not just yet anyhow but I don't think he is in long term future plans. I fully expect the sqauad to be culled but I think he will survive the first phase.

KLL will never be more than an impact player, as he can't last 90 minutes and doesn't track back well enough.
[MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] any more news from your Sheff Utd contact?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
People claiming Bruno will be starting the season obviously rate him highly, I can see why as he has been a decent right back for us, however he is still very inconsistant and his final ball last season was as bad as Bennetts, neither of them put any decent balls into the box. I am hoping Rosenoir and Bong will improve that.

There is potential for Bruno to start on the right hand side of midfiled if we have a tough away game or even fill in, in the centre if we have injuries, for me Bruno is only going to be a squad player next season, but I cant see him being sold due to him not comanding much of a fee and I'm sure he will feel he still has something to offerind

I think Bruno is one of the best footballers currently at the club. He plays fabulous clever touches and I often think it is the lack of ability in team mates to see the same pass as he does. Sadly I think his best days are behind him but I think the Management team know he is a decent player to bring in to cover injuries which will invariably occur during the course of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here