• Conway

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Brezovan

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For me the little man with a big heart was back to his best and was everywhere so it has to be Liam Bridcutt just edging it over Ince and Barnes but a special mention for the improved performance of Bruno and Lopez. Cant understand all the plaudits for Brezovan as he had 1 save to make the rest were all routine and he spilled a couple of those but in his favour he was catching the ball rather than punching it to the the penalty spot.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bidders for me. As soon as he has returned Ince has looked better, because he allows him to. Which Albion player looks like they have the most time on the ball ? Exactly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For total output Ince he was immense, for 2 of the best through balls Spanish Dave

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ince. Took on Bridders role. Accomplished and will/has filled the boots of the player we fear losing to the prem next month.

Bruno was also on the money today
AEA came on and was solid
A tough call for MOTM as the whole team put in a shift for the cause today

agree with that , suppose you would have give it to Lopez for setting up first two goals......whole team played well.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Cant understand all the plaudits for Brezovan as he had 1 save to make the rest were all routine and he spilled a couple of those but in his favour he was catching the ball rather than punching it to the the penalty spot.

Were you watching at all?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bruno for his overall play.

Spanish dave for his magnifico performance in the first half

Barnes for running his socks off.

In fact it would be easier to say who didn't play well.....and I can't think of one.

After Tuesday nights debacle, we are Barcelona again!

This.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I went for Conway but it was very close between him, Bruno and Ince.

I really like Barnes but I have to say him being chosen as Man of the Match is a classic example of sponsors not really knowing about football and choosing based on two goals. He battled really well against their defenders but I thought he was our 6th or 7th best player on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here