Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Brezovan

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree with everything above.

In fact there was no need for me to post at all. I'm just wasting your time now, but I can't stop typing. My post started badly and it's gone downhill from there, you really should stop reading this and get on with your life.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Barnes for me, and not because he scored 2. He run his nuts off today, he was being kicked, pushed, pulled, tripped and just generally getting beaten up, the lad kept running and running and kept their 2 centre backs very busy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can I have four choices, please?

Ash
Conway
Bruno
Ince

I'd add Spanish Dave but I can't make a MOM decision, they were all top class

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bruno for me. Gave Dave all the time in the world to pick out Barnes for the first and played superbly in both attack and defence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ince played very well but there's a degree of rose tinted glasses. Everything good he does get magnified and anything poor is ignored. He was solid today but not MOM.

Can you highlight the poor things he did please. Missed a goal was about all I spotted.

Seagrrl

Jan 22, 2012
Hove
So many positives from today but great to see Spanish Dave and Bruno show what they can really do after an indifferent season up to now. Conway and Ince outstanding and Bridcutt great as always. But tbh it was the improved passing and anticipation of the whole team that made today's match a joy to watch. But MOTM to Barnes because it doesn't really mean anything without goals.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Ince played very well but there's a degree of rose tinted glasses. Everything good he does get magnified and anything poor is ignored. He was solid today but not MOM.

Wow, clueless post if the evening award goes to you:clap2:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Ince over Bruno ? ha ha ha ha ha ....people do realise Liveaid has finished yes ?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Wow, clueless post if the evening award goes to you:clap2:

Not at all. He had a really good game, but in the same way that some people simply can't see what Barnes does for the team, others are vociferous about Ince beyond his merits. I completely agree he is going to be good - he played well today - but wasn't man of the match. Not clueless at all.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Ince. Took on Bridders role. Accomplished and will/has filled the boots of the player we fear losing to the prem next month.

Bruno was also on the money today
AEA came on and was solid
A tough call for MOTM as the whole team put in a shift for the cause today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here