Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was Albion Man of the Match against Derby?

Who was Albion MOTM v Derby?

• Chris O'Grady

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • David Stockdale

Votes: 101 63.5%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stockdale by some distance. COG won the ball well but did nothing with it other than the pass to Lua Lua for his goal. He needs somebody to give the ball to from his flicks rather than it just go in no mans land for the defenders to pick up and build an attack again

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
COGs hold up play was excellent and the assist for KLLs goal was fantastic.

Stockdale had easily his best game for the club and kept us in the game with some fantastic saves. Thought his distribution was also excellent tonight.

Honourable mention to Greer - a captains performance.

Jim Bob

Dec 6, 2014
Stockdale MOM for me, some good performances in the team but he did not put a foot wrong all night topped with some top draw saves.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think outfield players obviously can win games, but goalkeepers can give them the platform. Stockdale's save seconds before half time saved our game as I think if they would have gone in one down, the second half we would have been chasing the game and picked off. Stockdale's save in the second half from palace scum was also world class.

His best match...even if he doesn't clap the North stand any more ...ha ha ha

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
O'Grady and Dunk were superb but it was Stockdale for me. Simply put, Stockdale kept us in it and without him we may have gone the way of previous games against Derby.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Stockdale for me, kept us in it and made the win possible. What's refreshing about last night is that others also had a good claim for the award, a real team performance. I concur with all those dishing out the plaudits to Dunk and CoG too.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Had to be Stockdale. 2 Excellent saves which kept us in the game and decent distribution. If he doesn't get MoM for that then i don't think he ever will. Didn't see anyone else close to him although Dunk and OGrady were good as was Kayal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here