Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was Albion Man of the Match against Derby?

Who was Albion MOTM v Derby?

• Chris O'Grady

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • David Stockdale

Votes: 101 63.5%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
O'Grady for me. Battled as hard as anyone tonight, great work to set up KLL, the sort of forward performance we've missed since Ulloa.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd say it's tight run off betweeen Stockdale and Dunk, both making important blocks/saves to keep Derby out and cover for the other defensive mistakes/weaknesses. Stephens with a close third place.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
O'Grady by a country mile tonight. Won everything in the air and his control and pass for Kaz's winner was sublime. Stockdale played well and made two crucial saves, but what was he thinking when he came for that cross early in the second half and Dunk had to save his blushes by heading over the bar. He then punched the ball straight to one of their players from the subsequent corner. Mind you during that period we were being battered and everyone was panicking. Not sure we deserved to win but hey ho, how many games have we deserved to win, and lost or drawn this season. Swings and Roundabouts.:thumbsup:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I had dunk all night. Body on line with some crucial tackles and blocks but happy for COG to get it after that pass.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stockdale. He was bloody brilliant tonight

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stockers for me. Kept us in it when Derby could have been out of sight by half time. Grady only looked good second half.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought Dunk was (finally) getting himself in the way of everything in the second half, but equally, I thought he was a bit of a nightmare in the first half, so I'd not give him my vote.

Has to be Stockdale for the game-changing saves at crucial times, and also because his control of his area was generally spot on tonight. O'Grady gets a mention in dispatches for me, as he provided a vital outlet when we were under pressure, as well as showing excellent touch and awareness for LuaLua's goal.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Absolutely Stockdale. At least two of the saves were worldies and we could easily have been 3 down before we scored. Quality performance

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I know that COG is a favourite of many, but never looked like scoring, many of his lay offs were poor, lacks pace and for me nowhete near to mom.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Stockdale for the whole match, Dunk for the second half, with O'Grady close behind.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought that DS had a great game tonight, and COG held the line well against the defenders from Narnia.
Great atmosphere, made journey home fly by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here