• No

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Flicky_12

May 5, 2009
T Wells
probably been done before but who wants Palace to survive?

I personally want them to for a couple of reasons
1, Most of my mates are Palace fans and there will be no rivalry or banter
2, they have been our rivals for years. There isn't a team that will replace Palace.

I may hate them but i do want them to surivive.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Course I do, I could nearly walk to there when we play them.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Yes - done before and I think it was a resounding yes to survival - but also yes to lots of pain and relegation and groundshare at Gillingham followed by temporary ground at Crystal Palace athletics stadium.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Of course I want them to survive....anyone who wants another club to go under is a complete tool!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Survive but suffer years of not knowing where the next low budget/free, sub-standard transfer is coming from, playing in L2 to crowds of <6000, hovering over the drop zone and generally having a shit time for 10 to 12 years. Then an even rivalry can resume.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Definately want Palace to survive. There is no team i LOVE to HATE more!
Strane thing for me is that i really want Wednesday to stuff them on Sunday but.....
there is a bit of me that wants them to stay up as i would rather meet them in the Championship at Falmer, assuming of course that we make it to the Championship sometime soon.

On the other hand Palace are in so much shit that IF we get promoted next season, we could replace them in the Championship and then perhaps wouldnt play them for years.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm not sure that I want them relegated as I don't think it will help their finances at all. However I really don't think they will go down. Wednesday are nothing like West Brom, they are crap, Palace are a better team and I think everybody knows that.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Most fans here would like Palace relegated but to survive as a club, yet being relegated would probably have a negative impact on their survival chances. So a debatable question might be: considering that it might increase the chances of Palace becoming extinct, do you really want Palace to suffer relegation?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Poor poll.

I thought it was talking about them surviving in the Championship. beatinging off relegation. So i said No!

But others have interpreted it as them surviving as a club, So Yes

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm not sure that I want them relegated as I don't think it will help their finances at all.

Their finances are exactly why I'd like to see them relegated. All those years of them taking the piss while they were heading for their second administration, knowing what our financial situation was, means that I will be wishing them nothing but years of hardship. Not to go out of business but years of struggling.

They'll probably stay up though :tantrum:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I voted NO before I read the post.

I assumed it ment survive in the championship!:facepalm:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Their finances are exactly why I'd like to see them relegated. All those years of them taking the piss while they were heading for their second administration, knowing what our financial situation was, means that I will be wishing them nothing but years of hardship. Not to go out of business but years of struggling.

They'll probably stay up though :tantrum:

Well a friend who knows somebody who is seriously ex Palace reckon that according to his source the administrator is bullshitting rather, granted the same person has good reasons to be anti Palace so I am a bit sceptical.

However, whilst Leeds, Southampton and Pompey may get away with it the ground situation at Palace is big factor.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why would anyone want another football club to go out of business. Didn't their fans help us out in our moment(s) of need?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Quite frankly, its utterly embarassing the amount of threads about Palace on this board at the moment, reminds me of the Aston Villa game.

I think the only repetitive topic I can bear at the moment is REMF, but only because it is for such a great cause!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Of course I want them to survive. As someone posted the last time this was done...

They may be "The Scum", but they're our scum.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm not sure that I want them relegated as I don't think it will help their finances at all. However I really don't think they will go down. Wednesday are nothing like West Brom, they are crap, Palace are a better team and I think everybody knows that.

Um...but Hart is crap, if he had played Nick Carle instead of scannell, who was perpetually running into his markers instead of laying it off, AND put Stern John on earlier, AND Alan Lee then we would have beaten the Baggies.

But we didn't and Hillsborough will be full of Wednesday fans, baying for victory. Edgar Street, it ain't...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports