Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Um...but Hart is crap, if he had played Nick Carle instead of scannell, who was perpetually running into his markers instead of laying it off, AND put Stern John on earlier, AND Alan Lee then we would have beaten the Baggies.

But we didn't and Hillsborough will be full of Wednesday fans, baying for victory. Edgar Street, it ain't...

Exactly.

Im surprised they didnt go ALL OUT for a win because even if they did lose (even heavily) they still would have been in the position of needing a point on the last day regardless to stay up.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Of course I want them to survive, I hate them.
Bit worried about 20 saying No, perhaps the question is a bit ambiguous and people have confused 'survive' with 'stay-up'?
Hope so.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
reformed as AFC Palace will be good enough for me.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I want them to survive but also want them to be relegated. I have suffered years of "the mighty Palace and how they are a big club" and how we are in a lower division than them, so the sooner they drop the better.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I voted no but assumed 'Survive' was survive in the Championship, as in survive and be a football team yes I want them to still be here next year,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here