Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who replaces Rosenior if he can't play Saturday?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bruno to right back and Hunemeier to centre back. Needs must.

That said I'm hopeful that Rosenior will be ok.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I guess the aim is to play BFG for 60/70 mins tomorrow and if he comes through it all ok then he will play Saturday. I know that is pushing it but needs must and we then have an international break to allow him some rest time.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
We need another first team fulback. We've released Calde and Chicksen with no replacements. If Rosenior is serious that leaves us in the shit.

Bruno is 36 in October would be AMAZED if he played a full season without injury (touch wood)

dangerous game to play. Window closes next week and IMO we need 4 players.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is only on 2 yellows and not likely to get a red or get injured unless one has a pessimistic view on it. I just think that if Dunk and White have to team up against Newcastle it would be an advantage to them if they played together on Tuesday. The Cup games are quite important for us and Ince isn't a CB anyway.

Too big a risk IMHO as a red is always a possibility on the whim of a ref.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We need another first team fulback. .

and if on cue...

alannixon.jpg

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Someone who could cover both LB and CD would be absolutely ideal. Glad to see BFG back playing but whilst we don't know how many practice games in training etc he has completed surely he wont be ready for 90 at Newcastle after this one game? Or with possibly bad news re Rosenior are we desperate?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! Happy that the Honey Monster is back, but we definitely still need to sign a 4th CB, and before the trip to Newcastle... 4 CB's is a minimum in the extremely tough Championship....

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Someone who could cover both LB and CD would be absolutely ideal. Glad to see BFG back playing but whilst we don't know how many practice games in training etc he has completed surely he wont be ready for 90 at Newcastle after this one game? Or with possibly bad news re Rosenior are we desperate?

I take your point but he was thrown in at the deep end at Fulham on the opening day last season and had a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here