Who owns a dog?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Jack Russell cross, but we don't know crossed with what. Rescue dog from Raystede

Anyone care to hazard a guess at what the cross is?

thisone.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It is a good try but we all know the posts were meant to get a rise. I would actually respect it more if it were acknowleged.

You're an absolute nut job.

What you're saying could only be true if:

a) You are the only man who picks up dog mess.
b) I somehow know you are the only man who picks up dog mess.
c) You didn't know that I know that you are the only man who picks up dog mess.

...so I could make a subtle, pretending to be innocent, dig about it.

As it is, I know many other people are responsible and tidy up behind their pet pooches with their Tesco Value sandwich bags. So I really can't see how you think I'm having a pop. As I'm not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So I really can't see how you think I'm having a pop. As I'm not.

If you are having a pop, please make sure you scoop it afterwards.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't come one on NSC much but it seems dominated with Mods now. They pitch into posts and pretty much always agree with each other. That seems to be a fact. Certainly never seen mods disagree. Whatever a mod says you can guarantee another mod will back it up. So this site seems to be mod driven now and they comment on every thread. Surely a mod is to oversee ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
A 7.5 year old Staffie Cross called Rosie, who we got from Battersea about 4 years ago. Never had a dog before and whilst it's a long term commitment I wouldn't swap her for anything. She's utterly gorgeous and brings so much to our lives.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't come one on NSC much but it seems dominated with Mods now. They pitch into posts and pretty much always agree with each other. That seems to be a fact. Certainly never seen mods disagree. Whatever a mod says you can guarantee another mod will back it up. So this site seems to be mod driven now and they comment on every thread. Surely a mod is to oversee ?

If you want statistics on the number of posts made my moderators versus those made by everyone else, I'm happy to produce them. I know without looking that they are very much in the minority.

We disagree on many things - general matters of life as well as on moderating decisions that are made. That's only natural between a group of independently minded adults. But because we are adults, we don't get stroppy over those disagreements and, you'll be pleased to know, we get on just fine when we meet up a few times a year for food and beers.

Every moderator was an NSCer before becoming a moderator - I'm not sure why they'd stop posting. And what has all this got to do with bags of canine crap?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If you want statistics on the number of posts made my moderators versus those made by everyone else, I'm happy to produce them. I know without looking that they are very much in the minority.

We disagree on many things - general matters of life as well as on moderating decisions that are made. That's only natural between a group of independently minded adults. But because we are adults, we don't get a stroppy over those disagreements and, you'll be pleased to know, we get on just fine when we meet up a few times a year for food and beers.

Every moderator was an NSCer before becoming a moderator - I'm not sure why they'd stop posting. And what has all this got to do with bags of canine crap?

Equal amount to the price of fish

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

You seem to be trying to make out this is some sort of conflict.

Sort of Mods vs Cockers?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sod it dogs eaten my pringles

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

We disagree on many things - general matters of life as well as on moderating decisions that are made. That's only natural between a group of independently minded adults. But because we are adults, we don't get a stroppy over those disagreements and, you'll be pleased to know, we get on just fine when we meet up a few times a year for food and beers.

you know some abuse it. why is it the mods pitched in within 5 minutes with 4000 members 2 came in and mods, er strange that. So give us some intelligance Bozza.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports