Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who owns a dog?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For the clearly hard of understanding this comment is likely to get a reaction. Which is exactly what it wanted.

" If I could shit wherever I wanted and you followed behind picking it up, I'd be kind to you too. "

It could be an innocent comment but shows a complete lack of empathy and understanding. I could give the benefit of the doubt but think it was posted to get a reaction.

I posted earlier in the thread that dogs smell. Does that bother you too?

I think you're reading something into this that simply isn't there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I posted earlier in the thread that dogs smell. Does that bother you too?

I think you're reading something into this that simply isn't there.

You are very condascending to people. You need to keep that in check.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
For the clearly hard of understanding this comment is likely to get a reaction. Which is exactly what it wanted.

" If I could shit wherever I wanted and you followed behind picking it up, I'd be kind to you too. "

It could be an innocent comment but shows a complete lack of empathy and understanding. I could give the benefit of the doubt but think it was posted to get a reaction.

They're ganging up on you again US.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You are very condascending to people. You need to keep that in check.

No. If I was being condescending, this post would simply have read:

*condescending.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

No, no it wasn't.

Dogs take a dump, we pick it up. They have the good end of the deal there, I think.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They're ganging up on you again US.

Maybe. What I find most boring now is that the mods feel it necessary to just back themselves up now. Bozza check, Edna check. Oh look Hans has pitched in now ! YAWN !

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
2 rescue lurchers about 3 and 4 years old. I have teenagers at home but the dogs are pleased to see me. Love them to bits and gets me out on the Downs

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe. What I find most boring now is that the mods feel it necessary to just back themselves up now. Bozza check, Edna check. Oh look Hans has pitched in now ! YAWN !

No, Bozza made a comment about dogs (not about you, and not about your dog) that I found momentarily funny. You leapt on it and presumed for whatever reason that it was aimed at you. I have no idea what's in Bozza's head but I certainly didn't perceive it to be so, and- judging by his last post at least- nor did he intend it that way. It's nothing to do with mods or anything else. I'd have probably chuckled if a first time poster popped up with it.

It's a dog. It takes a crap. We all run around after our dogs picking up their crap (or, at least, the good owners do). And they come running back to us every time with their big dopey dog faces and tongues hanging out, probably laughing inwardly in a dog way at these humans following them round with plastic bags of shit. Can you honestly not find anything remotely amusing about that??

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Christ, this has descended into a farce of comedic proportions rather quickly.

Yeah but the pointers are all there as to how the mods hound Uncle Speilberg.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sounds like this thread has every one barking up the wrong tree and a case of the tail wagging the dog.

10 year old retriever, just diagnosed with cancer.

And a 4 month old springer.

Have had but now sadly missed, 2 border collies, german shepherd, great dane, springer and a cocker spaniel.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, Bozza made a comment about dogs (not about you, and not about your dog) that I found momentarily funny. You leapt on it and presumed for whatever reason that it was aimed at you. I have no idea what's in Bozza's head but I certainly didn't perceive it to be so, and- judging by his last post at least- nor did he intend it that way. It's nothing to do with mods or anything else. I'd have probably chuckled if a first time poster popped up with it.

It's a dog. It takes a crap. We all run around after our dogs picking up their crap (or, at least, the good owners do). And they come running back to us every time with their big dopey dog faces and tongues hanging out, probably laughing inwardly in a dog way at these humans following them round with plastic bags of shit. Can you honestly not find anything remotely amusing about that??

It is a good try but we all know the posts were meant to get a rise. I would actually respect it more if it were acknowleged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here