Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who needs to go down with Southampton?

Who needs to go down? (Choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I genuinely don’t give a shit :shrug:

I don’t like any of them, in fact I don’t like any other teams in the PL :smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nobody needs to. Two of them will go down with Southampton, however - but it won't be what they need at all!

I refute any allegations that GT49er is my second account

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Do they need hole in the head too, then?
What, like eyes and a mouth? No, they don't need a mouth cause they can shut up, and they don't need eyes cause they are going to be in the Championship watching Rotherham or whoever is down there.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What, like eyes and a mouth? No, they don't need a mouth cause they can shut up, and they don't need eyes cause they are going to be in the Championship watching Rotherham or whoever is down there.
You've not heard of some common vernacular sayings, then?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If Nick Pope hadn't pulled off that save last night I think it might have been Everton.

But they'll never go down.

It's Leeds United and Leicester City.

It's gonna be some Div 2 next year.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Last season Leeds stayed up, thanks in large part to that ridiculous 92nd minute goal against us in the penultimate match of the season. It would, therefore, be rather nice if our 5-1 defeat to Everton a few weeks back was enough to send Leeds down this season. It effectively means Everton only need a draw to stay up, as their GD is now three better than Leeds'.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Last season Leeds stayed up, thanks in large part to that ridiculous 92nd minute goal against us in the penultimate match of the season. It would, therefore, be rather nice if our 5-1 defeat to Everton a few weeks back was enough to send Leeds down this season. It effectively means Everton only need a draw to stay up, as their GD is now three better than Leeds'.
If Leicester win then a draw for Everton will relegate them.

I think all 3 might win on Sunday. I would love it to be Everton and Leeds who go though.
Leeds because, well, they’re Leeds
Everton because they’ve spent fortunes and achieved f’all, oh and I very much dislike Dyche.
If Leicester stay up it will take more than a single transfer window to sort them out as they will lose established players this summer, they’d be my outside bet to go down next summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here