Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who needs to go down with Southampton?

Who needs to go down? (Choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
View attachment 161239

Southampton are down, Forest are safe. I personally don't have a problem with that.

1684845812900.png

1684845762041.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My head says Leicester and Everton on the basis that I see them as more of a threat to the Albion than Leeds.

Leicester because they're the only non-Big 6 side left in the Prem to win a domestic trophy in the last 27 years, they command respect after their Prem title and - with the right manager - could get their shit together.

Everton because with their new stadium they could get a bounce from lower half to top half - not so easy if they have to drop down in the Championship and rebuild.

We've been lucky enough to have been given a season-long window of opportunity to break into the Top 6 and we've taken it. But this isn't just about Spurs and Chelsea being total shit, it is also about Leicester and Everton dropping the ball. Our chances of having a second season of glory are enhanced with those two out of the way.

For what it is worth, my heart says Everton to stay up and Leeds to go down.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Provided Everton I have no strong feelings

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Those three fixtures are all intriguing and could realistically be any combination of results.

The only thing I'll predict with certainty is that there'll be grown men crying on MOTD.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Leeds and Leicester.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Everton & Leicester for me, most likely to get 6-points of Leeds next season compared to the other two, obviously funny if they go down too though!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton and West Ham would be my dream.

That won't happen, Leeds and Leicester have had it.

I don't think of this strategically. With vast parachute monies and Everton are FFP cheats on an industrial scale, I see Leicester or Everton bouncing back immediately. There's zero point as an Albion fan in worrying who might have more money than us next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here