Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who needs to go down with Southampton?

Who needs to go down? (Choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Think of the 3 Everton are strong favourites to stay up. They are the only ones who have it in their own hands and I think Bournemouth are on the beach (couldn't beat Chelsea for goodness sake). As long as Leeds go down :) :) :) not really bothered about the other one.

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Really want Everton and Fat Sam to go down. Not that I've got anything against Leeds, mind you. If that arrogant, obnoxious, hoofball-merchant was managing Leicester, I'd want them to go down too.

Everton have spent an absolute fortune while crying poverty, justifiably criticising anyone using the dark arts all the while stoutly defending their own shithouses, they've been circling the drain for a while, Goodison Park is toxic, I've never had a good experience with their fans there, at SJP, or frankly anywhere else. I've never met an Everton fan without a chip on his shoulder, or with a good sense of humour.

Fat Sam genuinely think he's a master tactician at the forefront of modern football, when in reality the Count of Monte Bisto has one solitary trick; launching the ball into the box whenever he can, from wherever he can.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
In terms of disliked clubs it’s Everton and Leeds.

In terms of clubs who we seem to do worse against its Everton and Leicester.

In terms of who is most likely to go it’s Leicester and Leeds.

Everton circling the drain but escaping every time much like Sunderland and Villa did in years gone by. Eventually it catches you up.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Everton & Leicester for me, most likely to get 6-points of Leeds next season compared to the other two, obviously funny if they go down too though!

If Leeds stay up they will invest heavily in summer and won't be as bad as they were this season.

Leicester if they stay up will have a bunch of key players leaving on free transfers (Maddison, Tielemans) and the owners are struggling financially. I would much rather play them twice next season, I wouldn't be surprised if they're scrapping at the bottom again.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Everton 0 Bournemouth 0
Leicester 1 West Ham 0
Leeds 2 Tottenham 0
Aston V 1 Brighton 3
Brentford 2 Man City 1

Leeds go down by 1 GD (ooh the agony) with Everton
Brentford pip Villa and Tottenham to Europa Conf
i would hate that to happen as it would give Brentford a good chance of winning a major trophy before us

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
It’ll be Leicester and Leeds, but wish it was Everton and Leeds.
I have no strong feelings about Leicester.

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Pretty sure they're gonna be hit with a points deduction next season for breaching FFP, and when they get relegated they have to repay 150m loan instantly.
There's a good piece in The Athletic about just how financially f***ed they are, whether they get relegated or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here