Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is your Fab (attacking) Four to start against Luton?

Which four start against Luton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
CM would be even more competitive wouldn't it? Gross, Caicedo, Gilmour, Alzate, Dahoud, Milner (plus kids) for 2 positions!
That's 6 players that when fit you'd expect at least on the bench.
Just looking at our squad on the official site. Besides defence where our full back cover seems to be midfielders that sqaud look fantastic. Add another full back, hold on to caceido and we've got plenty to compete on all fronts.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
That being said (nd I'm feeling hungry now) I probably would plump for Mitoma, Ferguson, Enciso, Pedro but who really knows.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
There maybe some outgoings in the next couple of weeks. Do we have too many players ? 6 in and two out at the moment .Ideally Buonanotte would benefit from a loan out but at 18 in a foreign country its a big ask.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Mitoma, Pedro, Welbeck, March is who I think he will go with with Welbeck as the weird 10 hybrid he seems to play now.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
March and Mitoma start, they’ve earned it, it’s up to the others to get the shirts off them.

Interesting on Pedro and Ferguson, they haven’t really played together yet. Ferguson is a 9, Pedro I think is slightly more flexible.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably March, Joao Pedro, Mitoma, Ferguson.

But any combination of those 10 is good with me. we have ridiculous strength in depth. And @Bozza seems to have not included Pascal 'first name on the teamsheet' Gross as an option relegating him to one of CM, left back, right back, centre back or goalkeeper.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Never mind that. If Moises hasn't gone, who from Gilmour, Gross, Dahoud, Alzate, Milner & Ayari's going to play next to him? If it's not Gross, then where's he going to play? Will he be back to right back just to fit him in?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
March and Mitoma start, they’ve earned it, it’s up to the others to get the shirts off them.

Interesting on Pedro and Ferguson, they haven’t really played together yet. Ferguson is a 9, Pedro I think is slightly more flexible.
Pedro and fergie played together last night for a spell. Very raw partnership at the moment. Fergie kept giving the ball away, and for me needs to improve his hold up play and first touch.

I love fergie in the box maybe one of the best young players in the epl..... but everywhere else he seems a bit meh at the moment.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Attachments

• WkEos6ll.jpg
    WkEos6ll.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 28

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know that progress is progress, and that changes always happen - but I would be very disappointed (looking at the various options suggested on this thread) if this is the start of Solly being gradually edged out, and Ferguson's progress being hindered through not playing often enough.
Yeh, I know, glass half full and all that, and no room for sentiment in football ...................... but - guess I'm sentimental then .........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here