Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is The Scapegoat For Us Not Being Promoted ?

Who Is To Blame For Not Getting To The Play-Off Final ?

• James Wilson

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • James Wilson

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • James Wilson

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Even if they did (I personally can't see it) this division has been the hardest and closest-run for years and the Albion should take great credit for helping it be so. Apart from the basket-case that is Bolton and, maybe, MK Dons most sides have been very capable of beating anybody else, but this was no 2013/14 when we made the play-offs largely because other contenders dropped points to gift us 6th spot. It's been a wonderful season and we were pipped by 2 very good sides....one very strong physically and the other a classy footballing outfit (who I think will thrive in the PL). We just came up a little short and are not doing ourselves any favours by harping on with conspiracy theories that just don't wash.
I agree with all of that. Well said.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Eddie Howe and everybody who said we didn't need another striker in Jan. Having no strikers on the bench and only one on the field when chasing the game was completely predictable and very unprofessional.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is the right answer. But hang on a minute who at the start of the season would have dreamed we would have been in the play offs. Well done to all for a supurb season, no scapegoat needs to be found.

Correct response. Brilliant, brilliant season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The woodwork, hit that more than any other team and once again tonight with a superb free kick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here