Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the biggest nutjob alive on Earth at the moment ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I really don't see the point in going through all seven of your bullet points individually - but it wouldn't take much to disprove at least some of them.

Would you mind posting some links disproving that report by the Australian judge please?

I'm not aware of any and I don't care to look, but if you feel passionate about these things, have a look into it yourself - there are plenty of places on the internet you can find balanced discussion about world affairs, including North Korea.

Absolutely pathetic.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is effortless to find a counter argument - in this case just add the search term "China" for example... just to be a little bit less "absolutely pathetic", let me Google that for you:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/china-r...-australian-michael-kirby-20140317-hvjwi.html

Thanks Mustafa, but I was hoping you'd find a report from somewhere other than China, a country preporting to be PRNK's only ally, and with a direct interest in maintaining and propping up a totallitarian despotic state. :rolleyes:

I'll remind you of your blatant hypocrisy next time you are outraged by someone who counterbalances a Palestinian story with one from America which appears strangely pro-Israeli.

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
So if Kim Jong Un is only the puppet of his generals then yes maybe DC is worse but how does he stack up against KJU's puppeteers ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is exactly it and something that I can only keep reiterating as people never seem to understand the point I am making.

Nobody is misunderstanding your point that agendas are peddled - it's just that it is totally irrelevant.

The point being made here is the one YOU are clearly missing. The one where you claim Cameron is one of the biggest nutjobs on the planet (and the USA is inherently evil) before even considering looking at a place like North Korea. You'd have to be a total idiot to do that, yet you continue you to do so.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
'In the WORLD' is a big call, but I think we've established the 'on NSC' title.

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
:facepalm:

But that's exactly what I've been saying the entire time. Little Kim most likely spends his free time sightseeing and playing video games, rather than ordering executions and masterminding the totalitarian state.

DC on the other hand knows EXACTLY what he's doing and is directly involved in doing it.

ok but how does DC compare to KJU's generals (if they do call the shots)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:facepalm:

But that's exactly what I've been saying the entire time. Little Kim most likely spends his free time sightseeing and playing video games, rather than ordering executions and masterminding the totalitarian state.

DC on the other hand knows EXACTLY what he's doing and is directly involved in doing it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seriously, why do you come up with absolute drivel like this? FFS. :nono:

Shipley8312

Aug 12, 2014
Well they're all individuals and really we know very little about any of them. One general perhaps could be the Amon Goeth of N. Korea, whose favourite pastime is murdering babies, while another general could be an altruist who secretly smuggles food into the gulags. Who knows.

David Cameron hasn't directly murdered anyone (yet, or as far as we know) - but he does have blood on his hands in regards to Britain's involvement in the Middle East during his time in power. So I'm going to stick with DC.

OK so firstly there are a few of us disagreeing with you but i will agree with you on media agenda's.

That being said in the same way KJU is a puppet or poster boy for his generals DC is the face of the conservatives most likely a puppet of sorts too ,its likely that people behind the sceens call the shots at number 10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here