Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is going to watch Chelsea vs Arsenal today?

Who is watching Chelsea vs Arsenal

• Yes, gonna be interesting, don’t care about the result though

• No, no interest in either team

• Nope, I have better things to do

• Yes Come on Arsenal

• Yes, Come on Chelsea

• FFS why don’t you just move on!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think this post is implying that it will be in our own hands to go into the WC break above Chelsea if they lose today, if we can then beat Villa. Bring it on !
Unfortunately, not mathmatically. If Chelsea lose, they will be on 21 points, like us. We can beat Villa and still go into the break below Chelsea if they better our score (by at least 5 goals)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It’s pretty flat isn’t it. Large parts of the game passing in almost total crowd silence.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
A combination of options 2, 3 and 6.

My only real interest is in the result, so I'd rather a win for Arsenal. They are probably out of reach, so I'd rather the upper mid-table rival came away with nothing to help with our tilt at the 4th champions league spot :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sterling is one lazy fucker.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
It's early doors still for Potter and they have a few key injuries, but no way will Chelsea fans put up with this type of football for long. I think Chelsea are in a position Arsenal were in when Arteta became manager. Big names, dysfunctional dressing room, not really a cohesive team on the pitch. Sticking with Arteta has worked out well for Arsenal, as a lot of non-Arsenal fans thought it would, but I'm not sure Chelsea fans will be that patient and depends on whether Boehly is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
More interested in the Wrexham Oldham FA cup game.
I’m enjoying it. Wrexham 1-0 up at the moment.
Great memories of the Racecourse and their support for our stadium marches.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Annoying to have that Chelsea fan Townsend as a co commentator

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Arsenal quick, technical, self-confident. Should win this in the end. With Reece James out I can't think of any other player than Thiago Silva who would start for Arsenal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did they say Potter was going mad and arguing with Arteta etc? Never once did he do that with us - oh dear. 3 points:

1) Moving to Chelsea automatically makes you a spoilt, arrogant twat.

2) He’s feeling the pressure for their poor results under him already

3) He’s trying to be more like RDZ and has been studying him with envy.

Also, as others have said, Cucu seems a shadow if last season and has also caught the Chelsea arrogance bug. They really are a nothing club of pretenders aren’t they..

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
It's early doors still for Potter and they have a few key injuries, but no way will Chelsea fans put up with this type of football for long. I think Chelsea are in a position Arsenal were in when Arteta became manager. Big names, dysfunctional dressing room, not really a cohesive team on the pitch.
It’s what comes of buying a lot of expensive ‘flagship’ players for the sake of it who can’t gel as a team and not renewing contracts back on the day - an ill conceived £270m spending spree under Boehly has ended up with a disjointed team with no clear ideas. GP inherited a bit of a mess tbh but Chelsea fans/owners have short memories. GP arguing on the touch line completely out of character and perhaps beginning to show some stress factors?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looked like a red to me. Studs up, out of control, contact made.

Chelsea have bought the VAR official today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dreadful game. This isn’t the Arsenal who have had a fantastic season so far, nor is it “Potterball”. It’s just dogshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here