Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is going to watch Chelsea vs Arsenal today?

Who is watching Chelsea vs Arsenal

• Yes, gonna be interesting, don’t care about the result though

• No, no interest in either team

• Nope, I have better things to do

• Yes Come on Arsenal

• Yes, Come on Chelsea

• FFS why don’t you just move on!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'll watch as much as I can. Hopefully Ben plays a blinder. The moto2 and GP will be taped for later. A couple of pints might interrupt play.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
We still have to play Villa so, irrespective of today’s result that horrible lot from West London can still finish above us.
I think this post is implying that it will be in our own hands to go into the WC break above Chelsea if they lose today, if we can then beat Villa. Bring it on !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lolol:

I had in mind who would be voting Move On, two out of three so far :wink:

I wonder when they will take their own advice and move on to ignoring threads like this :smile:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I’ll be cheering on an Arsenal win and possibly a red card or few knocks to key players for them that rule them out for Wednesday !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Should be a high-quality game, but I’m indifferent about the result. If Chelse get stuffed, it slightly diminishes our win last week. It will however be great to see them below us for another week at least.

Last edited:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Will not watch but keen for an Arsenal win and hope Cucurella has a poor game

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
.....and it's LIIIVVVVE

Charse.jpg

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Dont have BT so vids/screenshots will be welcome please! (asking purely from a selfish 6th position no more!). Have live commentary from cfc.com

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Watching it now. And Cucurella has just given away clumsy free kick in a dangerous position. What a liability he has become.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Is it me or has Cucurella ("the traitor") become a bit of a w****r since he went to Chelsea?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Surprise (to me at least) that according to commentator today is Saka's 150th game for Arsenal. Lad's only just recently reached the ripe old age of 21

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I shall be booing during all 3 games today and nipping in to and fro with the odd boo at the Argies during the rugby

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So far it’s players throwing themselves to the floor having been brushed. And Arteta stomping about like a twat

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I can see why Chelsea fans are unhappy with Potter. For a game at the Bridge, Chelsea have been very ordinary today, and have been outplayed by Arsenal for most of the match so far. They're also not an entertaining team to watch, and don't play attractive football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here