Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who have we got lurking at Gatwick tonight with a camera?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
5'6"!!! I thought we were getting some extra muscle in this year? Remember West Ham when they 'hammered' us with their 6'+ muscle men!!!!!!

Xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta are about the same size.

Would rather those than Geoff Horsefield. :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
says a lot about recent happenings to say I am a bit under-whelmed with this guy.

Are you on a wind up? Averages roughly 10 a season from midfield in the top flight of Spanish football for the last 4 seasons.......

Geez.........

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I take your point but 'they' are special 'little ones' the ones we are getting are not in the same class.

In all honesty, if they're quality I'm not too worried about height, though I do take your point regarding the size of some of the players in the Championship.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Are you on a wind up? Averages roughly 10 a season from midfield in the top flight of Spanish football for the last 4 seasons.......

Geez.........

Really? I make that 2?

Wiki says: On 28 August 2010, at the ripe age of 31 years, six months and nine days, he made his debut in the top division.

5ft 6, 33 yrs old, only B caps. Ian Harte scored 10 goals for Levante. Just had images of Cox at the Withdean fill my head for some reason.

Just a bit underwhelmed with it as can't see him having the same impact as Vicente. Hope I'm wrong.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
5'6" is tiny yes, but his class outweighs his height as he will be able to have a good first touch and quality pass...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I dont care if he's a one legged toothless simpleton. I he's Spanish he must be good:D

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
People get all these rumours from people at the club?? I thought they made this :shit: up.

I'm new here but can guarantee you that I've learned there's nothings made up on NSC.

My mate who works as a cleaner at the Amex sent this to my phone earlier. Lionel Messi taking a piss before going to signing his contract.

Honest.......

messi2.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here