Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who had the WORST result this weekend?

Who had the WORST result this weekend?

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 107 39.8%
  • Brighton

Votes: 152 56.5%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 10 3.7%

• Total voters

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Brighton.

Both Palace and Leeds went into their game’s not expecting to win, and both lost.
Brighton went into their game expecting and needing to win, and got a point.

You won’t get a better chance to get 3 points.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The Albion!
Couldn’t really give a toss about the other results!’

Is the right answer. Glad they went our way in terms of in case one of them gets dragged down into our dogfight, but our result the worst out of the 3 all day long. Playing 10 men bottom of the league 1 point for 50mins and had numerous chances to win the game.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Us, by a country mile. Palace and Leeds are bobbing along on a 'win some, lose some' pattern, way above us points wise. We can't buy a win against any of the four teams (that were) below us - just four disappointing points out of a possible twelve.

If we'd lost 7-0 to Liverpool and beaten Sheffield United we'd still be 16th, and two points better off than we are now.......appalling result not to turn over ten man SU.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
long term confidence wise I would say Palace
year stoke went down they never recovered from 5-0 home loss to I think Man City

D

Deleted member 2719

The Albion. Obviously. If you can only scrape a very late equaliser against a pub team that is reduced to ten men, then it's almost laughably piss-poor

Is that the same pub team that finished 9th and 13 points ahead of us last year?
They also beat us at home last year 1-0, and we drew up at Sheffield.

So they have struggled to get momentum, so have we.

Some people really need to get a grip.

Nice :fishing:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Easily us, end of the day neither Palace or Leeds expected much from those games.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
CP ... it will forever etched in top flight history like the 9-0, to be laughed at and referred to by pundits in years to come.

Whilst our draw can be rectified by points gained in the 24 games to come.

Didnt Liverpool let in 7 ať Villa ?
Man U let in 6 ať home to Spurs ?
Lots of freak results this season, i dont think it will get a mention next week, never mind years to come.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If Brighton lost 7-0 till Liverpool and CP played 1-1 vs Sheffield I'm fairly sure people in here would still answer "Brighton".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If Brighton lost 7-0 till Liverpool and CP played 1-1 vs Sheffield I'm fairly sure people in here would still answer "Brighton".

I don’t agree at all.

Most of us on here would hide behind the ‘it’s Liverpool’.

When we got hammered by City last season there wasn’t the reaction that Sunday got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
CP ... it will forever etched in top flight history like the 9-0, to be laughed at and referred to by pundits in years to come.

Whilst our draw can be rectified by points gained in the 24 games to come.

the only down side to the free hit from a CP/Leeds PoV is goal difference, irrelevant when you've got points on the board. In addition both Palarse and Leeds have the same GD as us!

Where do you see our next 3 points coming from ? a point a game isn't enough now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
the only down side to the free hit from a CP/Leeds PoV is goal difference, irrelevant when you've got points on the board. In addition both Palarse and Leeds have the same GD as us!

Where do you see our next 3 points coming from ? a point a game isn't enough now.

Concerned too.

Striking now the obvious issue with Sanchez solid, we’re not conceding loads.

Imho TB needs to act in January with a quality finisher, on loan would be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here