Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win the Premier League?

Who do you want to win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I obviously have 0 stakes in it but I'll say City (who I'm indifferent about) rather than Arsenal, it's funnier to see someone blunder it on the finish line after being ahead all season.

I also just noticed I don't like the teams in red among the big 6; Liverpool for obvious reasons and for their constant hero narrative in Europe, United for having extremely entitled and unpragmatic/unrealistic fans, Arsenal I don't know, they somehow look snobbish to me (probably because of something completely irrational like their elegant collared kits) and from what I gathered they have some lunatic fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every fibre of my being is SCREAMING for a policeman, no wait, Arsenal...

...but nobody loves a meltdown more than me.

So as I don't care, City.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
City ... and pretty quickly. I'd love us to play them when they have the league wrapped up and concentrating on two cup finals.

(they also play the better football)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Caicedo thing was annoying and, call me bitter, but i dont really want Trossard (and to a lesser extent White) winning the league. So City for me cos i dont really give a shit about them.
This. City winning the title you can also just ignore as though it hadn’t happened because the southern plastics on your doorstep or at work haven’t joined the City bandwagon like they have with Arsenal (or Man U, Liverpool).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t care, the meltdown of either entitled manager on the touchline as it happens will be fun to watch. Arsenal TV would entertain me for a while too.

It’s a shame that we are playing at the same time as City vs Arsenal as I’d have liked to have watched that game

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Forgetting ownership issues City because one of best teams I have ever seen .and better than Arsenal They have a manager who builds teams rather than like Chelsea and Utd who just buy with little thought that they will be part of a team. Grealish and Phillips are examples that dont automatically get in team because of big transfer fee. Also get good transfer fees for players leaving.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Don't really care, but if pushed i'd rather Arsenal win it as there must be a few million riding on it for us somewhere in the White and Trossard deals.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seriously...does anyone really want to see City being presented with the trophy at our last home game of this fantastic season?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Arsenal have already bottled it. There is no way they get anything at City and their run in is brutal

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Not too fused, but went for City on the basis it will be funny to see Arsenal cock it up from a healthy position, plus the Caicedo incident.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I obviously have 0 stakes in it but I'll say City (who I'm indifferent about) rather than Arsenal, it's funnier to see someone blunder it on the finish line after being ahead all season.

I also just noticed I don't like the teams in red among the big 6; Liverpool for obvious reasons and for their constant hero narrative in Europe, United for having extremely entitled and unpragmatic/unrealistic fans, Arsenal I don't know, they somehow look snobbish to me (probably because of something completely irrational like their elegant collared kits) and from what I gathered they have some lunatic fans.
This is exactly where I am.

The part of that loves watching Newcastle hammering Spurs, or Liverpool hammering Man U (even though I can't stand Newc or Liv) just to see the look of misery etched on the faces of the humiliated fans wants City to overhaul Arsenal.

I also take the points on about Partey and their entitled fan base

I also harbour a (highly marginal) hope that City get stripped of titles for their financial shenanigans, so the more titles they win, again, the more misery gets heaped onto City fans.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Despite Arsenal being total d*cks over Caceido I'd still rather they'd win over the sports washers. I already want City to beat Utd in the cup final I'm not giving them the title too.

That said they may already be champs when they play us which could help us in our final home game, so swings and roundabouts and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here