Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win the Premier League?

Who do you want to win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seriously...does anyone really want to see City being presented with the trophy at our last home game of this fantastic season?
Not really …already seen that

2C41A0F1-A738-4417-822E-357107715F67.jpeg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I want City to win it against Chelsea, after qualifying for the Champions League (aet) on the wednesday before.

Turning up at the Amex with nothing to play for, but 2 massive games on the horizon, to seal their immortality.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I'd like city to wrap up the title before 24th May and get to the CL final, so our game with them is a piffling inconsequence with 2 massive finals coming up

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
City for me, simply on a fanbase level.

Genuine London based Arsenal fans are bad enough but the plastics littered around Sussex are much much worse in my opinion.

Although limited,city fans I’ve met face to face have all been genuine, long-standing and local to their area. A total contrast to their quiet neighbours (Arsenal would have been my preference if United were in the run in)

I would love it if we beat Arsenal away and are the catalyst for ruining their season, ****s

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
partridge-i-dont-know.gif

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Arsenal. There’s a couple of Albion old boys there and it will probably increase their add ons.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Best for us if City thrash Arsenal, then for Arsenal to have lost all hope of winning the league by the time we go there and City to have won the league before they come to us. So, City I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here