Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to replace Ulloa?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
These two look perfect transfer targets. No matter what Chelsea are saying to him, Bamford will get offloaded sooner or later, so why not get out now while his stock is pretty high. he will NOT ever be a 1st teamer for them.

Others for me would be Maynard or a top loan target like that fella at Arsenal whose name escapes me. Great looking striker, works hard, but won't make their starting line-up all year.

Giroud? ;0)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Giroud? ;0)

LOL, no. Joel Campbell. Been there about 3 years, and always gets loaned out. It will happen again this season, and maybe it's time they saw him play English football, as he's been sent to Greece, France and Spain in the previous 3 seasons. Always on a season-long loan.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
LOL, no. Joel Campbell. Been there about 3 years, and always gets loaned out. It will happen again this season, and maybe it's time they saw him play English football, as he's been sent to Greece, France and Spain in the previous 3 seasons. Always on a season-long loan.

After his World Cup (and CL experience), can't see him playing in the Championship.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought O'Grady was supposed to be decent in the air? Not sure where I read that though. If you're right then we definitely need to sign a 'big man in the box' type forward as an option in the squad.

Looking at the vids of O'Grady's goals, the ones he scored with his head look like tap-ins. He looks like a big strong player who can hold the ball up but I doubt we're going to see the type of difficult headed goals the likes of Zamora, Murray and Ulloa scored. I don't think you have to be big to score difficult headed chances it just helps a bit.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Britt Assombalonga

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Or James Rodríguez... sh1t... Real Madrid got in before DB could complete his FM investigation.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
I heard that Burke (capital B obviously) is looking at a striker from my local pub team, he scored 100 goals in 25 games last season. Don't think anything will come of it tho, club has offered him the minimum wage and he has buy his own kit from the club shop, shame I think he could have done a job :lol:

staben94

Jun 11, 2012
Greenwich/Hastings
Britt Assombalonga, surely because of the amount of goals he managed to score in League One. Yeah, the Championship is a much harder league, but with a great set of players around him who deliver perfect service like Buckley, LuaLua and Mackail-Smith, he'd be scoring for fun I'm sure. The fact he's also English as well and is a young player with bags of potential. Deserves to be at a higher level, which I don't think Peterborough will be in the next few years.

Sami, get him in. Alongside Stephen Ward and David Stockdale.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Would love Assombalonga, but what they let him go, and for how much? I think they would ask in the region of 4-5 million which I don't think Tony is prepared to pay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here