Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you support in other sports apart from football teams and International teams?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Tennis - Murray and Watson. O'Sullivan in the snooker. Love people who fight and show personality.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
BHAFC

SCCC to a degree, enjoy the 20/20 and one day stuff, but haven't really got time for the longer game.

F1, I like Button as a driver but follow the team that is now Lotus through all their transformations.

Philadelphia Eagles, ever since I saw their kit as a kid. Turns out they're ok which helps.

Houston Astros, currently watching them ESPN America, and they're, er, a bit crap, bit like us back in the day, hoping they'll turn it around one day.

Toronto Maple Leafs, ice hockey is my second favourite sport, love them, been a bit iffy over the last few years but they're coming out of it now.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
New York Rangers in the NHL. Been very fortunate and seen them at the MSG 7 or 8 times and on the road in Montreal and Toronto. Go and watch Guildford Flames for ice hockey fix in the UK.

New York Knicks. Again, been lucky enough to see them at the MSG a few times and one road game in Brooklyn.

Sussex CCC.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sussex Cricket
Tampa Bay Bucs - American Football
Tampa Bay Rays - Baseball
Tampa Bay Lightning - Ice Hockey
Charlotte Bobcats :facepalm: - Basketball
Clemson - NCAA Football
Used to be Lotus in F1 but 20-25 years ago. Since then it's been 'google' as a 'sport'

Not got a Kabadi or Tiddly Winks team as yet but looking

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sussex Cricket
Women's rugby teams my daughter plays for
Oxford in the Boat race - studied there and genuinely appreciate the training and dedication - and any other varsity match.
Not much interested in other sports.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Green Bay Packers
Sussex County Cricket Club

Then all the England National teams, football, cricket, rugby etc. and the Brits when its the Olympics

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Boxing is joint favourite sport...

Used to love The Bulls in basketball when I was A kid, now I just follow basketball in general...

Hate rugby :shit:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Don't really support any other clubs from different sports. Looked out for the scores of West Coast Eagles in the Australian Football League when I lived there but rarely went to games.

Who do you support in other sports apart from football teams and International

McLaren in F1 is about it for me I think...wouldn't say "support" as it were due to the fixed nature of it, but in WWE am a fan of CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan & Antonio Cesaro.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
For most sports it is whoever happens to be British in it.
Sussex in the Cricket.
But supporting Brighton and Lewes will always come first.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Who do you support in other sports apart from football teams and International

Green Bay packers
Milwaukee brewers
Any team Jose coaches.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Anything Golf, Any British golfer really and Europe in the Ryder Cup (probably one of the greatest sporting events ever IMO)

Living where I do I have tried to get into Rugby over the years but failed really!

I am extremely patriotic and I will support anything England / British (in that order!)

I don't watch any motor sports I am one of those that thinks the crashing is the most exciting part of it!! (I know I'm sad!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here