Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do tou think we are going to lose this transfer window?

Who do YOU think we will lose this window?

• Bissouma

Votes: 144 96.6%
  • Lamptey

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Trossard

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • Cucurella

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Caicedo

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other - who?

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Nobody

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
That's where I am too. And then we'll also sell some others too.

Not sure about others unless we get offered silly money.
Rumours of Newcastle and Leicester after Sanchez seem to have gone quiet.
Trossard could go if we get reasonable offer, again Newcastle were linked but they can`t buy everyone.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not sure about others unless we get offered silly money.
Rumours of Newcastle and Leicester after Sanchez seem to have gone quiet.
Trossard could go if we get reasonable offer, again Newcastle were linked but they can`t buy everyone.

Yes, apologies, I wasn't clear enough. By others, I was thinking of those that didn't appear on the list and didn't feature in our squad last season, let alone the first team (eg Ostigard). This might be another way of saying that I think Trossard and Sanchez will stay (although I take your silly offer point -- I just don't think we'll get one this window)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to hearts if the price was low enough. Bloke I work with supports hearts thought he was very good for them last season and was keen to keep hold of him if possible.

They were very enthusiastic at first - reckoned they just could never afford him. Enthusiasm dropped mid-season along with a drop in form - recovered since then, but I think more regarded as OK now for them, rather than great.
About affording him though - I'm not sure - wages up there aren't very high. Maybe he's still got PL ambitions - and even in the Championship he's likely to earn substantially more than he would at Hearts.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Just Bissouma.

Tony's model appears to be allowing one big sale per summer window.

We don't need to sell anyone else, and others will only go if crazy offers come in. IMO.

My thoughts exactly.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think the model is to sell for the right price and be prepared to lose anyone during any window so developing replacements prior to any such exodus.

We have plenty of cover in centre midfielder so Bissouma is most likely to be off. There are also several players on the outskirts of the squad, some will be integrated and others sold to free up room for the next set of prospects.

Sold: Duffy, Bissouma, Andone & Connolly
Loan: Roberts, Offiah, Kozlowski, Zeqiri & Ferguson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here