Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do tou think we are going to lose this transfer window?

Who do YOU think we will lose this window?

• Bissouma

Votes: 144 96.6%
  • Lamptey

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Trossard

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • Cucurella

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Caicedo

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other - who?

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Nobody

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could be one, could be three or four, maybe nobody?

Didn’t post enough options, could a Mod please add Nobody?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Bisssouma

think we'll do our best to keep the rest

Cucu @ £60m is a tempting offer though.

Depends how flush TOny's feeling. . . . maybe a push for Europe next season . . .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bissouma's pretty much gone, isn't he?

Not sure about the rest, gut feeling says they'll all stay, but money (A LOT of it, in the case of Cucurella) talks and all that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sales ( maybe free in some cases ) :

Bissouma
Østigård
Duffy
Clarke
Connolly
Andone
Cochrane

+ loads of loans out.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I really don't anyone to go, but I think Biss is definately out the door, I just hope he is the only one.

I think we need to keep hold of Sanchez, Tossard, Cucurella, Caicedo, Welbeck, Webster, Dunk and Veltman, if we need to push on.

I hope we also keep Mac, Maulpay, Solly to name a few, in fact I hope we keep hold of most of the team that played last season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't see Cochrane going if Cucurella's out of the door (which I think he will be)

I think we'll lose Trossard too
I don't think Cucurella is going, and Cochrane looks surplus so perhaps might consider a move or a loan.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Bissouma, MacAllister, Maupay and Cucurella.

But there will be incomings we have not even considered

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I really don't anyone to go, but I think Biss is definately out the door, I just hope he is the only one.

I think we need to keep hold of Sanchez, Tossard, Cucurella, Caicedo, Welbeck, Webster, Dunk and Veltman, if we need to push on.

I hope we also keep Mac, Maulpay, Solly to name a few, in fact I hope we keep hold of most of the team that played last season.
Would definately put Mac Allister in the first list, not the 'also keep' list.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just Bissouma.

Tony's model appears to be allowing one big sale per summer window.

We don't need to sell anyone else, and others will only go if crazy offers come in. IMO.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I don't think Cucurella is going, and Cochrane looks surplus so perhaps might consider a move or a loan.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to hearts if the price was low enough. Bloke I work with supports hearts thought he was very good for them last season and was keen to keep hold of him if possible.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not sure the club would even sell at that price , he’s become so important to the team. £60 m probably harder to turn down . Likely only Man City would spend that .

Agreed - £50m would be required to replace him, so no benefit to us selling him.
I don't think City need him enough just yet, to pay £60m. They would probably rather wait a season and see if he can produce it 2 seasons running, then stump up.
They might get involved if one of there major competitors comes in for him this summer.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i voted Biss and Tross, but i could see one of them running deal down and staying another year

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Bissouma and Cucurella.
Let`s be honest if Man City come calling and are willling to pay a fair whack he will want to go and play for Pep and Champions League football.
Anyone who says differently needs to take off their blue and white tinted specs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bissouma and Cucurella.
Let`s be honest if Man City come calling and are willling to pay a fair whack he will want to go and play for Pep and Champions League football.
Anyone who says differently needs to take off their blue and white tinted specs.

That's where I am too. And then we'll also sell some others too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here