Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who are some of the most LIKEABLE Albion players, past or present?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does Bruno still live in Hove ? If Potter and his crew do get booted from Chelsea I'm pretty sure that Bruno is the one person we would forgive and welcome back.....
I’d take Ben Roberts back in a heartbeat. We haven’t actually officially replaced him yet, either.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Andrew Crofts
My son was mascot at Leeds game withdean. He was disabled, but at that time could still just about walk. Didn’t want to be wheeled out in his wheelchair, so Crofty as captain promised to hold him tight and make sure he didn’t fall over for the long walk from portacabins to centre circle. It was a slow walk but he didn’t fall. Legend. Will never forget his thought and kindness

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not a player, but if I'm allowed Alan Mullery ... I had a fantastic chat with him in a pub one lunchtime (it was a promotional thing for some pubco), in the Withdean years before he was back in the fold. Came across as a brilliant bloke, full of stories and very funny.
This, had the pleasure of a chat after a Christmas meal at the Amex with him, and he posed for a photo.
charming man.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here