Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitney Houston-Dead!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You're very touchy and aggressive on this subject. I'm starting to think maybe you have made a mistake somewhere along the line. What are you hiding/denying?

Hiding? Denying?. None of those because if you read my posts I have alteady admitted it.

Done them all at least once, lived a lot, am very happy now with Kids and Grand Children.

I am a happy man.

You?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hiding? Denying?. None of those because if you read my posts I have alteady admitted it.

Done them all at least once, lived a lot, am very happy now with Kids and Grand Children.

I am a happy man.

You?

I misinterpreted your post then. You're still jumpy and aggressive though. Maybe a relaxing smoke is not the best idea though.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Whitney Houston won an impressive 6 grammys in 14 years.
Slightly less impressive was her recent attempt at 6 grams in 14 minutes

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
'It's not right but it's OK,' sang the Coroner attending Whitney Houston's post mortem as he slowly unfastened his trousers.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Rupert Murdoch is said to be deeply touched and to say a big thank you to all Whitney's family and friends for the kind messages left on her answer phone

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
BREAKING NEWS!!! Luis Suarez has been arrested for the murder of Whitney Houston in a racially motivated attack. Eye-witness Patrice Evra says he saw Suarez kill her at least 10 times. Sir Alex Ferguson has called for the death penalty. Kenny Dalglish says he
has never heard of Whitney Houston and has questioned whether she ever actually existed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here