Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitney Houston-Dead!

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
NEWSFLASH;Bobby Brown has also just been found dead in a hotel room......He left a suicide note that read..."Two can play that game"

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i'm just waiting for the usual 'i told you first! extra! extra!' and rip messages on facebook just to be in the crowd

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
yeah but she saw your avatar and had a go at me ........*snigger* it's either a leg over or the spare bedroom for me tonight....tee hee.

Go for the leg over every time - tell her it's not me - I am really like that old woman on the russian website thread - maybe I should change the avatar - don't want you lot getting into trouble cos of a picture

:nono:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Go for the leg over every time - tell her it's not me - I am really like that old woman on the russian website thread - maybe I should change the avatar - don't want you lot getting into trouble cos of a picture

:nono:

Please keep your avatar, Lady Gull. :thumbsup:

When I heard Where Do Broken Hearts Go it just got me blubbing in the car, especially when the DJ said it's a real shame at such a young age, who seemed a bit choked. So many of Whitney Houston's records remind me of growing up as a kid in the late eighties and early nineties.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
i'm over it.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Please keep your avatar, Lady Gull. :thumbsup:

When I heard Where Do Broken Hearts Go it just got me blubbing in the car, especially when the DJ said it's a real shame at such a young age, who seemed a bit choked. So many of Whitney Houston's records remind me of growing up as a kid in the late eighties and early nineties.

I'll keep it then for now x

I listened to step by step earlier and that got me x

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not really my thing to be honest although I did rather like All I Want For Xmas Is You.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Really? I bet you have had a quite a few.

Made the right choices at the right time, and it didn't include having to wear a nappy to stop discherges from my bowels because I was so f***ed on drugs.

And I had to make that choice, and I made it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Musicians are to an exstent unstable egomaniacs, wont be the last premature death. I find the sympathy expressed as shallow as their image and careers.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Musicians are to an exstent unstable egomaniacs, wont be the last premature death. I find the sympathy expressed as shallow as their image and careers.

Tis a bit harsh, I can have sympathy for losing a very fine voice the likes this world rarely sees, and simply a head shaking tut tut about the body it was encased in...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tis a bit harsh, I can have sympathy for losing a very fine voice the likes this world rarely sees, and simply a head shaking tut tut about the body it was encased in...

Voices like that are 10 a penny. How many measure up to the likes of Pavarroti, Mario Lanza or Areatha Franklin for example. She was a POP singer. Unless you knew her in person it is shallow.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Made the right choices at the right time, and it didn't include having to wear a nappy to stop discherges from my bowels because I was so f***ed on drugs.

And I had to make that choice, and I made it.

What about the choice to pay more attention to your spelling?

What about the choice to pay more attention to your spelling?

Please point my spelling mistake out, on a thread about a serious subject being abuse of drugs.

Guess I'm not allowed an oppinion even though I have been down that road because I can't spell.

Twat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Please point my spelling mistake out, on a thread about a serious subject being abuse of drugs.

Guess I'm not allowed an oppinion even though I have been down that road because I can't spell.

Twat.

You're very touchy and aggressive on this subject. I'm starting to think maybe you have made a mistake somewhere along the line. What are you hiding/denying?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Voices like that are 10 a penny. How many measure up to the likes of Pavarroti, Mario Lanza or Areatha Franklin for example. She was a POP singer. Unless you knew her in person it is shallow.

Nah - I disagree, in her early days she had an awesome voice - sadly sang some droll pop songs later....but just my personal opinion, Aretha Franklin rated her (and granted she was also her god mother) so I must not be far wrong...Pavarotti/Lanza are a different genre so can't really be compared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here