Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which three teams will be relegated this season

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think Watford will get their act together and escape. Villa have bought a lot of quality and I reckon Southampton will scrape it.

I think Everton are really poor though - they look like candidates for the drop to me and West Ham look clueless.

I'm going for Norwich, Everton and West Ham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Watford will get their act together and escape. Villa have bought a lot of quality and I reckon Southampton will scrape it.

I think Everton are really poor though - they look like candidates for the drop to me and West Ham look clueless.

I'm going for Norwich, Everton and West Ham

The same Everton who looked like the best team we have played at the Amex this season? Our one lucky win

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watford
Norwich
Newcastle

I think Stains have a decent squad, better than the toon, and in the long run, it's a long old season.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The same Everton who looked like the best team we have played at the Amex this season? Our one lucky win

Yep, the same Everton who have got one point from away games all season and who struggled against a poor Spurs team this weekend.

Teams like Southampton know what it's like to be in a relegation scrap, Everton haven't been in one for years - they're my shock tip for the drop

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep, the same Everton who have got one point from away games all season and who struggled against a poor Spurs team this weekend.

Teams like Southampton know what it's like to be in a relegation scrap, Everton haven't been in one for years - they're my shock tip for the drop

Fair shout - but my guess is that at some point they will be saved by new manager bounce.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
All three would be even better
Could you imagine the dilemma at Sky if all 3 did and Leeds didn't get promoted? They would try and get some kind of split screen deal so they could show every minute of every game.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Fair shout - but my guess is that at some point they will be saved by new manager bounce.

Yes, I think if they replaced Silva they'll survive but the board don't seem to have any interest in doing so.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Managed to get footage of their super computer doing the calculations.

kevin-toms-football-manager-screenshot-2.png

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got a feeling Burnley’s luck might run out especially as Barn door Barnsy’s miss firing now.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I predicted Norwich, Newcastle and Villa before the season, and although Stains and Watford are much worse than I expected I’m sticking with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Watford, Norwich and A.N.Other. Hopefully not us. The other two really do look woeful. I thought Newcastle were certs under Bruce but they have nicked the odd result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sheff Utd
---------------
Newcastle
Saints
Norwich
Sheffield United would have been my guess before the start of the season, but they're just playing too well. They're defending well, without parking the bus. Something would have to go very wrong for them to drop into the bottom 4 now.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Sheffield United would have been my guess before the start of the season, but they're just playing too well. They're defending well, without parking the bus. Something would have to go very wrong for them to drop into the bottom 4 now.

Had a debate on Sheff Utd @ work today. My view: they probably have enough points in the bag to stay up this year, Wilder is a good motivator, but ultimately a latter day Mickey Adams / Dave Bassett type, with an old school man management style that will stick out like a sore thumb in the Prem - and they will eventually tail off and do a Huddersfield - perhaps next season after their momentum from the championship wears off.

My colleague, on the other hand, reckons Wilder is a great tactician who will keep them up long term.

Any thoughts on who is closest to the mark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here