Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which striker would you like to see the club bring in?? For me, Benjamin Moukandjo

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Even after last seasons dismal showing at Reading I would think that he would be less than that probably 50%.less.

What about somebody like Jermaine Beckford older but proven ?

Absolutely no chance of picking up Vydra for 5 million.

As for Beckford come on... We are trying to go up and move forward not go backwards

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Juat a few names:

Vydra
Zardes
Assombalonga
Wilson
Fraizer Campbell
Dom Dwyer
Bamford

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
I think Zach Clough is the best suggestion yet!

9 goals in 22 appearances last season for BOLTON is pretty good going! Wonder what market value would be?

I'd estimate somewhere around £4m, would probably be easy to persuade contract wise as if he has any career ambitions he won't want to stay at Bolton.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
In the unlikely event that any of you are Paul Winstanley. I wonder why you all drive yourselves around the bend. The only information I ever glean from all these suggestions, is that whoever we sign, it will be someone that none of you has mentioned! :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ah yes, another BBBW thread attempting to replicate the one he started about Ulloa ages before we signed him, then danced around saying "I told you so" when we did - a piece of luck he's been trying to replicate ever since.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One year left on his contract from what i can gather off t'internet

That isn't hugely relevant for a player of his age. Bolton still have no pressure to rush to sell, as they'd still get money for him even if he runs his contract down.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I'd estimate somewhere around £4m, would probably be easy to persuade contract wise as if he has any career ambitions he won't want to stay at Bolton.

I don't know if their finances have improved in the interim but they accepted £2m for him last season from Bristol C but he chose to stay put.

Seagullssss

Aug 3, 2016
If we were prepared to pay up to £8m for Alex Pritchard, I would like to think we would be able to afford Alan Judge. In his prime at 27, was in the team of the season and would be able to play just off the striker. Another option could be Bradley Dack from Gillingham, who we've been linked with previously for £2m.

At centre-back I'd like to sign someone with experience, like Sylvain Distin or Wes Brown, who would end up being fourth choice when everyone is fit. Goldson and Dunk are the future so there would be no point in bringing in a quality CB who would disrupt their partnership.

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
I don't know if their finances have improved in the interim but they accepted £2m for him last season from Bristol C but he chose to stay put.

Did some digging and found an article on it, saying:

"BRISTOL City boss Steve Cotterill today revealed how wages proved a stumbling block in his quest to lure Zach Clough from Bolton Wanderers."

Sounds familiar...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here