Which pub to watch the game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
So I shit out on getting tickets to the Liverpool game. After about 100 redials and probably 10,000 refreshes I was unable to get any tickets whatsover.

So I figure the next best thing will be to watch it in a good boozer in Brighton with other Seagulls fans who were unable to go, and get pissed.

Can anyone recommend some decent Brighton boozers that won't be full of Liverpool plastics and allow footie tops? Cheers everyone. :drink:

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I did wonder that. It's a shame Ask The Club is still shut because it'd be worth knowing.

EDIT. ATC is open, it's just moved and I couldn't find it. lol

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
You have to have a ticket for the game to get into Dicks is the official line I think but saying that they have never checked. The problem is I think they close during the game. The Albion pub in Hove will probably show it

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Whenever I can't make a sky game I head to the King & Queen. Yes there will be Liverpool but I'd imagine the Brighton will out number. I couldn't even find room to sit on the stairs last time because there where so many Brighton.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah as someone else said the king and queen is a good footy pub, also think the long man of Wilmington in hollingbury might be showing it in 3D (not 100% but I can find out)

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Yeah as someone else said the king and queen is a good footy pub, also think the long man of Wilmington in hollingbury might be showing it in 3D (not 100% but I can find out)

King and Queen. I haven't been there for donkeys years. I'll probably end up down there I think.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
King and Queen. I haven't been there for donkeys years. I'll probably end up down there I think.
Proberbly your best bet mate & usually a good atmosphere (especially if we hold our own against the scallys)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You just can't beat the Lord Nelson. Unless you're 6ft 5" and want to stand fully upright, in which case you can beat it very easily.
Where's the lord nelson mate ? Rings bells but the old admiral Napier that used to be at the bottom of elm grove keeps popping in my head for some reason

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports