Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which Priority Group have you got for Man City?

Which Priority Group have you got for Man City?

• 1 (winning)

Votes: 56 30.3%
  • 2 (in with a chance)

Votes: 44 23.8%
  • 3 (not so hopeful)

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • 4 (losing)

Votes: 51 27.6%

• Total voters

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Group one myself and two sons. Does anyone know as same household will we be able to sit together ??

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Team 3 for me this time. Think I will save the money, find a pub and watch it from there.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
4 gutted!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
All 4s apart from one 3 until today.......1 yippee but.......eez complicated.....I’m currently in Ireland and Mrs Corner will be in UK on the week of the match so I’m meant to be looking after our gorgeous, recently acquired 3 month old Labrador puppy. Anyone who’s had a lab knows how greedy they are - said adorable puppy is now recovering after surgery yesterday to remove Mrs. Corner’s sock which she grabbed on Tuesday evening and in resisting attempts to return it to my wife promptly swallowed it in one gulp!!! 2k+ bill but fortunately insured her once we got her a month ago!!! (Dog not wife).

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The stadium map is indicated as showing which parts of the ground are open for this game, but it appears the whole ground is open.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The stadium map is indicated as showing which parts of the ground are open for this game, but it appears the whole ground is open.

‘ Seats in all areas of the stadium will be available to purchase with the exception of W1DH. Please note zone F the family area will not be exclusive to families.’

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
#Bozza
Question should read which window plus going or not.
I'm 4 but reckon I'm in with a shout as long as I'm on the ball at the correct time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Had priority 4 on all of them not a sniff of being able to get a ticket

There’ll be loads come and go on the exchange - especially with isolating potential for people at any second. Just keep clicking refresh and I guarantee you’ll get one if you’re persistent.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
‘ Seats in all areas of the stadium will be available to purchase with the exception of W1DH. Please note zone F the family area will not be exclusive to families.’

Just seen that - cheers

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Oh really?!?! I didn’t realise it was a home game! Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.

:thumbsup:
No worries. There’s a poster further up the page who wants priority because he has been a supporter for 60 years. You want priority because you go to a lot of away games. Bit of a nightmare for the club managing all these entitlements so you can see why they just treat everybody equally and ignore all the special pleading.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bloody 4

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Happily I've landed in group 2 this time - highest so far. I do think it is very odd to be making tickets available (for me 2.00pm tomorrow apparently) without actually knowing the date or kick-off time. Maybe the Premier League will confirm by then - but it's very different to the usual nightmare of never knowing (when the season starts) which game will be played when. This is two weeks away !!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Group one myself and two sons. Does anyone know as same household will we be able to sit together ??

Yes, sort of.

You'll probably have a couple of empty seats between you, might be worth choosing one in the row behind the other 2, as they'll probably be arranged diagonally.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Happily I've landed in group 2 this time - highest so far. I do think it is very odd to be making tickets available (for me 2.00pm tomorrow apparently) without actually knowing the date or kick-off time. Maybe the Premier League will confirm by then - but it's very different to the usual nightmare of never knowing (when the season starts) which game will be played when. This is two weeks away !!

Tuesday 18th 7pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here