Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Premiership team do you think will 'surprise' people and be relegated?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool. With Arsenal demoted for some irregularity or other (well, we can but dream).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bolton
west brom
portsmouth

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Each season there is usually one team that drops out of the top flight that few people would have predicted.

Which team do you think it will be this year?

For me it will be Blackburn. With Hughes and Friedel gone, Santa Cruz possibly going, and Robinson coming in, I think they will struggle to stay up.

Blackburn will be fine. If Santa Cruz leaves then they are going to find it hard to score but with Paul Robinson in goal they aint going to concede many.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Fulham,reckon will be ok. Blackburn have taken and chance with Ince. Wigan and Sunderland could just have enough to stay up. Bolton agian will struggle.:wave:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
the title said suprise people, hardly a supise sunderland falling out of the prem is it!!

Most people think that they have turned a corner under Keane, I think they are about to turn a couple more to take them back from whence they came.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Tottenham : I mean if Berbatov and Keane leave, then we have f*** all up front, Bent cant play up there on his own.

We have a keeper that couldnt catch a cold if he wanted to , and a Midfield which had no pace.

Mind you, we have the best passer in the Prem

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Crystal Pal...oh sorry, you said Premiership.

Tough one - if Blackburn start badly, they'll only end up sacking Ince and regrouping. I'm hoping for Middlesborough who usually flatter to deceive.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Please please please please please let it be Newcastle. Honestly, I really do think I would piss my pants laughing if they got relegated.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I think one of Hull or Stoke will do really well though, one team that gets promotion always seems too first season.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I can't see Hull or Stoke staying up so that leaves 1 place. I'd go for Sunderland at 9/2 or Bolton at 11/4.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
with Paul Robinson in goal they aint going to concede many.

This is exactly the reason I think they will concede a lot of goals. After being dropped didn't he return and let in something like 12 goals in the next 3 or 4 games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here