Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of our former players would you welcome back with open arms into this current squad?

Who would you love to have back at the Albion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It largely depends if we're taking them back after leaving or whether they didn't leave in the first place, doesn't it? I loved Moises Caicedo and would have him back in a heartbeat were it not for his actions in forcing the move to Chelsea

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It largely depends if we're taking them back after leaving or whether they didn't leave in the first place, doesn't it? I loved Moises Caicedo and would have him back in a heartbeat were it not for his actions in forcing the move to Chelsea

I'd happily take Caicedo back, even after all that transpired. I think the lad was so badly advised by his lecherous agents.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Only Bissouma, White, Ali Mac, and Gykores for me. Dont see room for Levi ahead of JPVH and Igor, and Caceido proved he's just a money grabbing bell and has burnt his bridges.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
All of them except Cucurella, Sanchez and Burn and not because I don't like Burn, I just think we've moved beyond him as a player now.

A midfield three of Bissouma, Caicedo and Mac Allister is a wet dream for me! I'd also have Colwill in at CB and White in at RB. Gyokores and Trossard would be good rotation options further forward.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think they're all good players that would add something to our squad. Would they be happy to be a squad player, though? Might be easier to be part of our squad with the amount of rotation De Zerbi does.

As for their characters and how they left, I don't have to work with them. If their return would disrupt/upset the team becaue of their previous (and potentially continued) behaviour, then no, regardless of what qualities they bring.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Only Mac for me. Caicedo can lick my gooch.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He fails the no dickhead policy. I was watching him closely in Chelsea's last match and he now seems to be too tired from counting his money and taking his mum to KFC to run back and defend like he used to.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
0 votes for Sanchez and Cucumber :lol:

I think we're past BDB levels but do need more squad depth. However still a no after his celebration scoring against us. He can do one.

Tross, not sure about as he came over a bit petulant at the end there.

All others, yep.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Mac Allister and Caicedo. In a heartbeat. Probably Ben White too.
Surely (imo) Mr White would be loath to rejoin us without special contracts for his newly shaped eyebrows and fake tan - what's that all about anyway? :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here