Which NSC threads are you most likely to contribute towards?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Spilling, no spulling ,no speling, .....Spelling that's the one. Anything where people are correcting other peoples errurs, urrors, sorry errors.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Answer in one word? Easily.:)

I'd never noticed anybody's particular success on this.

And feeble-minded left-wingers is an oxymoron.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Mostly threads where selfish self loathing right wing **** badgers need to realise that not everyone shares their hate fueled, blinkered, narrow minded and intellectually stunted views.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Any Albion threads that I can make a statement of the obvious but still manage to sound like I know what I'm talking about.
Any miscellany thread where I can make a witty remark, which is then thrown back in my face.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

No its a double negative and the fact you haven't noticed reads in so many different ways.

Take the dumb poltroon posting above me, quick to resort to libelous allegations when he finds that his knowledge base is so narrow and shallow. A knee jerk reaction of those spoonfed a limited amount of usually inaccurate information.

See arguments are battles of information, how much and how accurate. When found lacking they can turn into flame wars, you would be even more ****ed if you went down that route with me. It just wouldn't be your day.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

He is right there Dave, you will find that at the first sign of someone calling him out he pretty soon he descends into mindless abuse (which he is pretty good at) and then gets banned again. It really isn't worth the bother.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He is right there Dave, you will find that at the first sign of someone calling him out he pretty soon he descends into mindless abuse (which he is pretty good at) and then gets banned again. It really isn't worth the bother.

Oh, I would hate to be the catalyst for someone getting banned.

That on the same basis that I never "ignore" anyone.

And it's too late for an intellectual mauling. I might cry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports