Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which match will YOU be going to on NATIONAL FALMER DAY Saturday 6 March?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
My local clubs: Sunderland, Harltepool and Darlington are ALL away that day and Newcastle don't have a fixture ... can't believe it!

Any suggestions welcome!

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
My mate, the Stoke fan, knows the guy who does the Stoke fanzine ( The Oatcake?) He reckons he would be up for distributing leaflets/letters, and also putting something in the fanzine.

Will post more once they have spoken.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I will sadly be working on that day for South Central. But if there is anything I can do whilst upsetting passengers, and avoiding going anywhere near Selhurst Station then please let me know. :bounce:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Thought I might have a nice drive down to Torquay v Carlisle
Normally a friendly welcome in the club house.
I have sent an E-mail to Helen Chamberlain at sky and via the Daily Star Sunday asking for any help and support.Also sent to Chris Kamara who is the Nationwide contact at Sky. See if I get any response.
Might have room for 3 for the drive down to Devon if anyone is up for joining me.Not to far is it ?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned & I will go to the Rotherham game (& handy for a cup of tea afterwards at his Mum's)

Can someone bring the letters to sign up to Stockport for us please?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Just a thought - perhaps Harty could do a SPECIAL SCR programme during the afternoon, with each volunteer phoning in (or being phoned) to give an update on what they've done, how the "protest" has been received, etc, etc.

What do you think, Harty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here