Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which highly-rated players do you think are rubbish?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dele Alli

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Off the top of my head...

Mings
Pickford
Grealish
Zaha
Maguire
De Gea
Stones
Pogba

None of the above are necessarily’rubbish’ but massively overrated or over hyped IMO.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watching Muff v Stains I was reminded yet again that Nathan Redmond annoys me. He's quite highly rated but he gives the ball away a lot and almost always picks the wrong pass when his side has an opportunity to break. Who grinds your gears and do you think is actually a bit crap?

Redmond has dazzling pace and skills but no judgement. The exact opposite of Pascal Gross.

Last edited:

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Ibrahimovic?

Are you mental? ???

I'm not trying to say that I'm right , much of
the footballing world would disagree. Probably More a case I don't like his persona and therefore don't want him to be good!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
based on the past couple of seasons it seems as if our Spanish friends did know what they were talking about after all, when they said they didn't rate DeGea.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
the footballing world would disagree. Probably More a case I don't like his persona and therefore don't want him to be good!

Impeccable NSC logic. I salute you :lolol:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Richarlison - 90% of his game time is spent rolling round on the floor.

Maddison - arrogant billy big bollox who blames everyone but himself when things going wrong.

Otamendi - always seems to be absolute rubbish when I watch a Man City game.

Going back a bit, David Beckham post his Man Utd days. Far more concerned about his image than playing football. Could've been a legend if he hadn't wasted 5 years of his career pissing around in LA.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

I know what you mean. Like i said earlier...he always backed up his arrogance on the pitch!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Ok. I'm gonna be controversial now and say Messi.

Great player, but I would of liked to see him play in another country as well as Spain. That's why I rate Ronaldo as a better player.

Apologies if this offends anybody!!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Zaha, Grealish, Pickford, Mings, Richarlison, Lamela, Declan Rice, de Gea, Henderson, Matt Ritchie, Shelvey, Luiz

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Mesut Ozil.

His star has certainly faded. The highest paid player at Arsenal...and he's not playing.

On the rare occasions that he does play, he frequently goes missing and has a seemingly permanent sulky manner.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
416x416.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here