Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which game will be “the game too far”

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Injuries mounting, players now facing regular 3 games a week. It will inevitably catch up with us at some point. Maybe Wednesday at Forest or Wolves at home? I still think we will get top six but where will be the inevitable bump in the road?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Europa League semi second league next season, just think we’ve given ourselves too much to do against Juventus at the Amex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Horsham away is plenty far enough.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Injuries mounting, players now facing regular 3 games a week. It will inevitably catch up with us at some point. Maybe Wednesday at Forest or Wolves at home? I still think we will get top six but where will be the inevitable bump in the road?
What odds would be on us to have a deciding factor in the title race, seeing we're playing them 2 soon.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Unless they have reconstructed the week to 8 days we do not play 3 games in any week remaining.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh f*** Off with the negativity you miserable old ****.
:laugh:As I said I still think we will get top six but the squad is thinly stretched now and it's inevitably going to trip us up at some point. I'll go for Southampton at home!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Are the injuries mounting? Steele is fit. Veltman is fit. Lallana is back in training. Ferguson hopefully back in the next game or two, looked fine walking about the Wembley pitch. Even Moder is back in training. Except Lamptey, which we dont really have an details on, we could have everyone available for the run in...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where’s the tracker? I’ve always trusted in the tracker.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh f*** Off with the negativity you miserable old ****.
Is the right answer.

Plus: "Isn't that dandruff on your collar?"

(I'm on a Bottom roll this evening, if you'll pardon the expression).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:laugh:As I said I still think we will get top six but the squad is thinly stretched now and it's inevitably going to trip us up at some point. I'll go for Southampton at home!
A must win.

For Stains.

(I realise you're asking where a pivot point might be, but it sounds like you're looking for a banana skin. We'll not have any of that surrender talk round here, me laddo.)

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Is the right answer.

Plus: "Isn't that dandruff on your collar?"

(I'm on a Bottom roll this evening, if you'll pardon the expression).
Isn’t the dandruff line Red Dwarf, from “Confidence and Paranoia”? The actor (Lee Cornes) was also in Bottom though as “Dick Head”, the landlord of the Lamb and Flag pub. He was also a member of Blackadder’s firing squad…

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This. Bit of dramatic licence to suggest it's 3 games a week.
If you take each individual week, it's pretty much three games a week - but overall it's 9 games in 34 days, or one every 3.7 days.

Wednesday
Saturday
Thursday
Monday
Sunday
Thursday
Sunday
Wednesday
Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here