Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

which game were you so gutted to miss?

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
For me, I threw a right old paddy when I wasn't allowed to go to Crewe away in Jan 95' because I got a detention at school. Have to say I was relieved when we lost 4-0.

Seriously, it was the Peterborough away game at the end of the 2001/2002 season. Put muff before mates that day. Poor decision looking back.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1983 Cup Final. Even had a ticket.

Also, Newcastle away in '79 when we went up to Div 1.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
West Ham away in the FA Cup.

I had a ticket and was all sorted to go, but I had just started a new job 3 days earlier and they wanted me to work that weekend and as I had the following weekend off for my Birthday I didnt really have a choice!

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
West Ham away in the FA Cup.

I had a ticket and was all sorted to go, but I had just started a new job 3 days earlier and they wanted me to work that weekend and as I had the following weekend off for my Birthday I didnt really have a choice!

Tough one to miss given that a ticket had been purchased. Did the fact we lost make you feel slightly better?!

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Swindon play-off game, had glandular bloody fever

Jimmy Grimble

Swindon play-off games, we were on holiday at the time so had to put up with watching them in a Spanish bar.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Last game at the Goldstone

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Swindon at home in the playoffs - had to work late, so couldn't go. Never have I screamed at a telly so much as I did when Virgo's goal went in.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hereford away 1997.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Hereford 97 had a ticket but crashed my motorbike on the Thursday night and was stuck in hospital. We were playing at Priestfield by the time I left hospital.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Plymouth away when we got promoted, wasn`t expecting promotion that day but we won and other results went in our favour, think Hartlepool beat Hull or something along those lines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here