Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which country...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Springdale, Utah, USA. Then get a job with the national park service in Zion. Not that I've thought about it at all.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Norway. and i'm moving in 5 months!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Springdale, Utah, USA. Then get a job with the national park service in Zion. Not that I've thought about it at all.

5000 odd miles away from Bushy....I can see the attraction :lol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Somewhere between San Francisco and Yosemite national park

D

Deleted member 18477

i'd only ever live in England or USA. i'd love to travel to other countries but don't think i'd want to live elsewhere.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Gibraltar - English is the lingua franca, rains 2 weeks a year, Gatwick 2.5 hrs away, beautiful Spain 1.5 is away to the left, costa del sol 1.5 ks away to the right, re-booting itself away from squaddy town to al fresco cafe society, no economic slump, multi-cultural, al round not a bad place to live and work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If i didn't have to work, i think i'd choose Cyprus. Somewhere up in the Troodos Mountains.

I am in a rather lucky situation where i am about to purchase a Narrowboat and travel around the UK canal system, so i wont actually ever live in one place and i'll get to see some far flung parts of the country.

Oh, and i work in Calais and have a converted barn in Sangatte a few miles along the coast that i live in when i am over there.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Gibraltar - English is the lingua franca, rains 2 weeks a year, Gatwick 2.5 hrs away, beautiful Spain 1.5 is away to the left, costa del sol 1.5 ks away to the right, re-booting itself away from squaddy town to al fresco cafe society, no economic slump, multi-cultural, al round not a bad place to live and work.

And is also possibly the worst place on planet Earth. I honestly cannot think of many worse places to live. An utter hell hole full of the worst kind of ex pat Brits imaginable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here