Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which 'Celebrities' Could Do Without?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
People whose job description is "celebrity" rather than being famous for having some actual talent i would quite happily round up .in a dustcart and dump in gravel pit under the heathrow flight path. S
o though i find Russell Brand annoying i'm quite happy for him to carry on as some people do at least find him funny. If you are a big brother contestant then the best place for you is in that huge pothole at the end of my road, whilst i tarmac over it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ANYTHING from TOWIE , Geordie Shore or Made in Chelsea

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
For various reasons, to long-winded to list

Katie Price
Anyone from Big Brother
Anyone from The Apprentice
The whole of TOWIE / Geordie Shore / similar shite
John Terry
'Kiss and tell' slappers
John Bercow
Bob Diamond

And many many more
They're all a f*cking waste of space , a scourge on otherwise worthwhile TV time and should all be used solely as organ transplant donors although I wouldn't want Cher Lloyds' organ..... or maybe I would with hindsight!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm not sure Bob Diamond would consider himself a celebrity; a greedy, rich, smug git yes; but perhaps not celebrity.
Yes. You are quite correct!
In my rage at typing a list of people that I wish would die in a freak yachting accident, I stepped over the boundry of celebrity and into politics :lol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Try reading different papers. ignore them and they will go away.... or at least if you ignore the places they appear, those places might go away, fold, start doing more interesting things, etc etc.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Those who consider themselves celebrities; Personally could do without the lot of them.

Agree with this, if you're called a celebrity to me it means you have no talent. Great musicians like Clapton are great musicians not celebrities, great actors like Hopkins are great actors not celebrities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here