Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which 'Celebrities' Could Do Without?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I really do try to avoid 'popular' 'culture' and would encourage as many people as possible to do the same. Your lives will be no less unfulfilled, you will not notice any difference to your lives. Leave it all out, you don't need to know who these people are, they offer absolutely no benefit to anyone's lives, at all.

This. We can get rid of all these idiots by just being more discerning about the entertainment we consume.

...the public gets what the public wants! - Paul Weller
Turn off your TV and go out and do something less boring instead - Why Don't You!

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The royal family and their legions of hangers-on could go for all I care. Anyone who thinks they're more than a massive, snobby, state-sponsored episode of TOWIE is deluding themselves.

These lot really get me f***ing angry when I see them plastered all over the papers etc..

Jedward.. What the f***.. :shootself
Lindsay Lohan.. Fit but a f***ing whore of a mess. :shootself
Paris Hilton.. Don't really need to say anything. :shootself
Jordan/Katie Price.. Unreal.. :shootself

Who pisses you off?

Yes, those. Plus;
Russell Brand
Katy Perry
Alan Carr
Paul O'Grady

and especially THIS qunt

john_barrowman_04.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"Which 'Celebrities' Could Do Without?"

Without What?

Food? The Oxygen of Publicity?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I really do try to avoid 'popular' 'culture' and would encourage as many people as possible to do the same. Your lives will be no less unfulfilled, you will not notice any difference to your lives. Leave it all out, you don't need to know who these people are, they offer absolutely no benefit to anyone's lives, at all.

Amen to that.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
This. We can get rid of all these idiots by just being more discerning about the entertainment we consume.

...the public gets what the public wants! - Paul Weller
Turn off your TV and go out and do something less boring instead - Why Don't You!

What a sensible statement!

The only TV I watch is footy (and not all of that), news, and a few selected other programmes. I do despair for folks who slap themselves down in front of the TV every night for "entertainment". Talk to people, go out for a walk, do some gardening, anything but TV. Mostly it is mindless drivel.

Davina McCall - I have to turn off TV or walk out of room whenever she appears - even commercials. Just a talentless , shouty bint with a big nose.:rant:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here