Votes: 7 2.6%
  • 1 (low)

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Same as it always is. I'll still keep my season ticket and I'll still go to all the away games I can. Just because it is a bit poo at the moment doesn't mean that we should turn into Man U fans when Moyes was there and stop going to games.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Even if you've only been a fan for say 13 years you'd have seen us have a couple of promotions from the 3rd division. The first time they went straight back down which seems incredibly disappointing considering they won the 3rd so impressively in 2002. The second time they struggled a bit like now and went down the next season. They they had a few seasons not doing much in the 3rd again. This season it looked very likely we were going down, now it looks like we'll be ok. Not very good at all, but the worst it has ever been? Get out of town kid! With respect if you don't mind me saying, twit

Ah bless-you're back to giving thumbs down. You really are the twit on here.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I went back 13 years to illustrate there have been worse times even in recent history and not everyone is over 50. 13 years ago we were promoted to the 2nd division after a 10 year spell in the basement divisions.
Going back to the Gillingham days is kind of obvious given, for example they were only getting 2k crowds [understandably]. Face it, a couple of wins and everyone's moods change. At least you admit that much. Anyway if crowds DO decline that backs up my theory we could have been in an lengthy honeymoon period, which I hope is not the case.

Funny that-I used to think that it was US making up the crowds of 2k. I say 'us', probably doesn't include you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can't win the argument so use abuse.
Isn't the thumbs down for when you can't win the argument?

Ah well, time to put you back on ignore for a few weeks.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I agree with all of that except I never thought it looked like we were going down this year. I'm actually more concerned now than I was in December.

Definitely, I cannot ever remember us underachieving this much. But that wasn't what Bwian said. He said he's seen some dross turning out in Albion shirts over the years, and this lot are as bad as it gets. We've spectacularly under-performed, yes, but they're not the worst players we've seen.

My Albion mojo is low right now, because we're doing badly. Some good summer signings and a good start to the season (if we're in the Championship) and my mojo will be sky high again. I realise not all fans feel that way. A lot feel that the club is losing it's identity, that it's too corporate, that the board don't care about the fans. I don't know why they feel like that, it's not how I feel.
I bet you did think we were going to be relegated. I'm going to check your posts. [he probably thinks I will]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I bet you did think we were going to be relegated. I'm going to check your posts. [he probably thinks I will]
How much would you like to bet? Let's make your research worthwhile.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
How much would you like to bet? Let's make your research worthwhile.
Well if you didn't you should have. There was a VERY real danger we were going to go down. That's not the same as saying we were probably going to go down. Since then we have actually won some games while Wigan, Millwall and Rotherham got slightly worse.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well if you didn't you should have. There was a VERY real danger we were going to go down.
I just didn't believe we could continue to be as bad as we have been.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Sorry. Disagree. Mojos are not on/off switches activated by daily points accumulation.

Yes, they certainly are. Especially on NSC.

mojo.jpg

.........and I know about mojo................one milllllllllllllllion dollars!!!!!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My record isn't so bad this season, only 1 defeat and 7, yes SEVEN goals, quite a rarity.

Huddersfield 1-1 Brighton
Brighton 1-1 Rotherham
Fulham 0-2 Brighton
Brighton 2-0 Leeds
Bolton 1-0 Brighton
Brighton 0-0 Huddersfield

PLD6 W2 D3 L1 F7 A3 PTS9

However, I can only see things getting worse unless Hughton is fully backed this summer and is allowed to clear out and bring in a lot of new faces, especially up front, so until this happens the mojo will remain low.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Funny that-I used to think that it was US making up the crowds of 2k. I say 'us', probably doesn't include you.

Is he palace? I can't recall...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here