Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wheres my PS3 then

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wheres my PS3 then

Bozza said:
Are you still trying to sell this to yourself? It looks that way on this thread...

He he. I was thinking that she's trying to justify it to herself too.

Let's face, NO ONE who invests £500 on a games console is going to admit it's not worth the money - not straight away, anyway.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Frutos said:
Bollocks.

No way on Earth did they get 30 in, and anyone who says they did is lying.

Even the biggest Woolies stores in the area got no more than 8.

Choices in Haywards Heath were advertising 28 for sale this morning. They hadn't sold out by 5pm this evening.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Frutos said:
I work for Woolworths as an Ent.
treebeard.jpg

???

Yoda

English & European
My console cycle:

Atari 2600 - Seag Megadrive - PS1 - Xbox

Waiting for 360 price to come down when Sony reduce the price of the PS3.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Conkers said:
What a disaster. First console in god knows how long that hasn't sold out on release. Wii, 360, PS2 and PSP definately did. Oh dear Sony, the PS3 is going down the pan

the only reason why all those consoles sold out on first day was deliberate shortage to create a media hype. why have sony chosen to do it differently this time is open to debate, though i beleive its realted to them not wanting dozens of listings on ebay. wait 12 months before deciding if its been a disaster or not. I probably wont bother until they are about £300 myself, but i will definiatly get one.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
beorhthelm said:
why have sony chosen to do it differently this time is open to debate, though i beleive its realted to them not wanting dozens of listings on ebay.

Why should Sony care about eBay listings?

Same as, say, gig promoters - as long as they get their money, they don't care if tickets are sold on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is the PS3 retro-compatible ? Cos if I can't play my GH1 or 2 on it, then I ain't interested.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
MOWTCHOPS said:
i dont give a f***
....not a single f***
not a single solitary f***
cos i dont give a f***
motherfucker

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Frutos said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

What on Earth is that thing? Definitely looks nothing like me (well, maybe first thing in the morning...)
That, my friend, is an ENT.
His name is Treebeard.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Easy 10 said:
That, my friend, is an ENT.
His name is Treebeard.

Ah, I understand now, and I also see why you made the joke that you made after my earlier comment.

:thumbsup:

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
I'm buying an xbox 360 this week to go with my new TV. Sony can stick it up their arses if they think i'm paying £430.

Why, HD DVD will be dead by the end of the year and thats even if you pay the extra 100 for the HD DVD player..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wozza said:
Why should Sony care about eBay listings?

Same as, say, gig promoters - as long as they get their money, they don't care if tickets are sold on.

I dont know exactly why, but i have read things that indicate they planned an increased availablity for the PS3 launch. i recall they originally where going to launch globally pre-Xmas, but couldnt make enough units to for their target numbers. there was alot of negative publicity from the PS2 (and others) launch due to under supply. from a prgamatic point of view, actually its better to meet demand and have people spend their cash on games which is where they actually make the money, rather than overpay ebay listing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here