Wheres my PS3 then

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If you had gone up to london and queued up then you would have got the PS3 with a free 46inch TV and a taxi to take you home with both.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tinx said:
If you had gone up to london and queued up then you would have got the PS3 with a free 46inch TV and a taxi to take you home with both.

I heard that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
There were less than a dozen people in the queue at Virgin yesterday afternoon, so Sony had to do SOMETHING to avoid a PR disaster in front of the nation's TV and newspapers at midnight.

Sony PRs started spreading rumours about a 'very special gift' for the first 100 people. But they've spouted so much crap recently, many people didn't believe them. :lolol:

(BTW, if yours hasn't turned up, cancel it and walk into a shop and buy one - they're widely available).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How long before the price starts tumbling? Can't be long, with a (relative) flop launch like this.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just had a go on my mates PS3. Call of Duty is pretty impressive but F1 seems just like any other F1 game nothing special at all.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
What a disaster. First console in god knows how long that hasn't sold out on release. Wii, 360, PS2 and PSP definately did. Oh dear Sony, the PS3 is going down the pan :clap2:

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Its proper good innit, 40" 1080p DVD looks quite tasty as well ..

Oct 25, 2003
i'm gonna wait atleast a year

then it'll be vastly cheaper, and the decent games will be out

i'm quite content with my ps2, especially as now the price of games should go down:clap:

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Wozza said:
Which 1080p TV do you have?

Ive got a Sony KDL 40X2000, apart from the component progressive scan out of the old DVD player its the first time Ive 'used' it properly, I must say it looks f***ing amazing on the Goodfellas BueRay dvd I got..

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I REALLY HOPE IT DOES CRAP so i can then get it for cheap!

just pro evo and guitar hero make me want it(and no i dont want the 360 even though it does them)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Way too expensive IMO - give it a few months and pick one up for a couple of hundred. The guy in Woolys I spoke to said they had sold only 4 all day and interest had been minimal.

Seems like most people are going to wait for the inevitable price drop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports