Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will you finish?

Gabriel

Apr 12, 2016
Agree having Skalak and Knockaert for a full season could be key. With the physicality you have in the team I would have thought Skalak's delivery will come in useful.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
24th

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Somewhere between 2nd and 6th.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can't answer the question until the window closes, too many potential variables before then. Keep Kayal and Stephens and add a forward and a CB and I think we'll be well in the mix for auto. Alternatively lose players and we could end up mid table or we may buy even better ones and walk the League :smile: It's all up in the air at the moment

Same with the other clubs: 3 relegated teams plus Wednesday and Derby.

Last season I had QPR and Fulham to be in the mix as well.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A lot of your fans I've spoken to don't fancy you to get automatics. Some not happy with the signings?

The spending power of the three relegated clubs is too great to be confident. Getting better though.

The big three have not made any signings to frighten anyone. Norwich have kept Brady though. Wednesday will miss Loovens who is injured. Derby have spent their bolt? Newcastle are not any stronger, yet.

At the close of last season, I would have thought we would be battling for fourth spot with Derby and Wednesday for a chance of the play-offs. Currently, we are battling for any of the six mentioned clubs for automatics.

After ten games the table might show. Two very tough fixtures in our first six games. Derby and Newcastle away.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Be happy with play-offs, at this minute in time. Despite our unhappy love affair with them at the moment :tantrum:
Anything more is a bonus :albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not happy with Tony losing 18 million a season which cannot go on forever. Need to get promoted asap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here